This hotel is very clean, the service is great and it is decorated very nicely. The pool/courtyard area is also nice & inviting. Even though I didn't get a chance to go in it, the pool is small & most of the time was occupied. The rooms are a bit small but ok, because most of the time I spent outside. The building is a little odd & the room I had, took me through a little maze. One thing I didn't like, some of the employees are loud in the morning. Maybe it's me being grumpy in the AM but I don't like being woken up by loud conversations in the hallway. I love the location. It's right in the center of everything, no need for cabs. Right across the street from the Mississippi river.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn