We stayed there one night, location was great (3 blocks from famous Bourbon Street), the reservationists and clerk were very friendly. The room was exquisite, high-end linens, antique furnishings against an old brick wall- beautiful, BUT SMALL. The bathroom was newly renovated, updated tile, glass enclosure shower. We had our car valeted for $28. The price was fair by comparison, found a great deal on Expedia, called the hotel first to see if they could meet Expedia's price, a difference of $10.00. They said "No". So we ended up booking through Expedia. This is a charming hotel, right out of a Kate Chopin novel, lots of French Quarter architecture, old oils paintings, marble, crystal chandeliers, well-appointed courtyard, very tiny pool, and a resident cat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn