“Love this place for breakfast!”
Review of Stanley

Stanley
Ranked #110 of 2,019 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Conveniently located on historic Jackson Square, the view from Stanley's provincial yet elegant dining room provides a beautiful backdrop of St. Louis Cathedral and downtown New Orleans. With all day breakfast and brunch, delicious sandwiches, a soda fountain, house-made ice cream desserts, and The Stanley Burger there's something guaranteed to please anyone's tastes in this charming French Quarter locale.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We never miss going to Stanley for breakfast when in NO. They have the best bloody mary's with spicy green beans. I had the Stanley Classic and my husband had the Eggs Stanley. Both were awesome. Would love to have had the bacon a little more crispy, but I didn't ask, so I can't blame!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,933)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Forget the Eggs Benedict and try this version.....The fried oysters were some of the best I have ever had....they were huge and very tasty!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

excellent breakfast and a good place to start the day. I also found that they served the strongest coffee i encountered my whole stay in the big easy.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great place to eat next to Jackson Square. The food was delicious. We ate there the first night we were in New Orleans. We weren't very hungry and the restaurant nicely let us split a poboy. Since they were so nice the night before, we went back the next morning and had a fantastic breakfast. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We always enjoy at least one meal at Stanley's (if there's not a long wait). Great location, pretty darn good food, nice variety, and an excellent-attentive staff. Its not over the top to die for, but rather its solid, consistent, steady, and I'm betting you will enjoy the eats.