Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$110
InterContinental
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$172
$158
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$107
$161
$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$163
$139
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

All reviewsgarden districtloft roomcontemporary queencontinental breakfastfrench quarteryogurtcharles streetcarno elevatorfruit cupold worldday passstreetcar linetrolley stopbars and restaurantshalf blockwould stay againchain hotel
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed here Dec 8th, & 16 & 17th, didnt want a common, usual, standard hotel, but something special, for our first time in NO. We had 2 different rooms, and were very pleased with everything. The rooms were clean, cool, spacious, no problems.
The breakfast was fine, enuf to fill me and get me started in the morning.
The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the French Quarter.
There is also a computer in the lobby for internet access and printing our airline boarding passes.
The staff were fine, they recommended two close restaurants, Zea and Mia's Balcony, within a block of the hotel, they were both great for dinner.
Would suggest this hotel, and we would stay here again on our next trip to NO.

Room Tip: There is not elevator, for rooms on the 2 & 3rd floors, but we could carry our luggage up without problems.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TonySeattleWA
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Very good hotel, nothing fancy, but very clean and in a nice area, not too far to the FQ and a lot of very nice restaurants, I would definately use this hotel again. The surrounding area is a pleasure to walk around as well.

Room Tip: Loft rooms are more spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We booked this through hotwire.com and it was a bit of a gamble but it turned out surprisingly well. It is close to the bus stop and a short ride to Canal St. The breakfast was nothing fancy but then I don't eat fancy breakfasts at home. It was yogurt, pastries, juice, cereal, milk and coffee. It served our needs and my wife and I were fine with it.

The staff was helpful about us finding the bus stop and how to get to the French Quarter.

The Wifi was a bit spotty in our downstairs front corner room (farthest from the office) but worked well enough most of the time.

Room Tip: Be wary of mosquitoes that lurk in the dark corners of some of the room entry ways.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2012

While my friends were paying over $200 a night at a big chain hotel on Canal Street (with which they were unhappy), I stayed heer for $100 (and was quite happy). Room was comfortable, good air-conditioning (though I hardly needed it in November). Walls are a bit thin, but otherwise it is reasonably quiet and clean (always depends on your neighbors - luck of the draw, I guess). Yes, the mattress could have been firmer, but for the three nights I spent there I slept well and had no problems. It's close to the street-car line (which is currently down - 2012). A bus does the route, and is reliable: for $1.25 it will bring you right to Canal Street. Breakfast is pretty standard - nothing to write home about, but it's a buffet (cereal, bagels, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea, pastries) so I'm not complaining. The area around the hotel is not void of interest. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank tareus1849
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is an inexpensive and decent option for a short stay in New Orleans, especially if you come by car, since parking is free in this area. I previously stayed in Prytania Oaks, which I preferred, but this time we needed a double room and the Prytania Park studios were the only option in this area. The rooms are small and dark - no natural light comes through - but we were only there to sleep so it was fine. The beds are comfortable and I slept perfectly well. If you don't mind walking a little bit, this is within walking distance of the French quarter, Frenchmen St, the convention center etc., yet it seems quiet and secluded. Also close to the St Charles street car. The breakfast is awful and I would recommend taking it elsewhere. I will probably look at Prytania Park/Oaks again for my next trip to New Orleans.

Room Tip: If you only need one bed then try Prytania Oaks just down the street.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank dokness
Hotels3, General Manager at Prytania Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for your review. I appreciate all the feedback since you have stayed in 2 of our 3 hotel collection. I would love to hear from you directly as to your comment about breakfast being awful. Other than the homemade waffles at the Prytania Oaks and the Cranberry juice, there is no difference to breakfast at Prytania Park. It is the same Free Expanded Continental buffet fare with the same Bagles/Cream Cheese, jams/jellies, same assorted Danish, same cereal choices of 2, same grits and oatmeal self serve packets, same Yogurt w/Fruit, and same Coffee and OJ....... so please contact me as let me know how I can make it better for us.

The room rate difference between the 2 properties does have something to do with the minor difference of breakfast items served, but that is all.

I look forward to hearing from you so I can work on doing a better breakfast for you the next time you stay at the Park, and not the Oaks.

Fondly,