“Honeymoon Stay in French Quarter”
Review of Omni Royal Orleans

Omni Royal Orleans
Ranked #20 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We very much enjoyed our Honeymoon stay at the Omni Royal French Quarter and will definitely return to this hotel in the future. They welcomed us with chilled champagne and honored our special room request with a fantastic 2nd floor balcony overlooking Royal Street. Excellent stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 21, 2013

For a quality hotel in this area, it's location is second to none. Close to Jackson Square and just far enough way from Bourbon St. to partake in the fun but not be uncomfortable with the walk back to the room. Great food, service and clean rooms. Some hotels in this area can be cramp and small but it felt right in size and comfort.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Without a doubt, this is the only place I will stay while in New Orleans. Not one time have I had a bad experience here. That's hard to say with most hotels. This is not just another hotel. It is one special place. Comes highly recommended! Worth every bit...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank 5,201,122
Omni R, Manager at Omni Royal Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for such wonderful comments. We deffinately look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to New Orleans. My usual hotel, the W on Poydras, has gone downhill and is need of refurbishing. So, I decided to try the Omni. I have staid at other Omni properties and have always been pleased. I would definitely return to this property.

This hotel is located in the center of the quarter, not my preferred location, but that was the only downside. The hotel renovation was completed at the end of 2012. My room was a tad small, but nice. The linens and bedding were good. The gym was nice and all that was needed. In my room, my wifi connection was too slow.

The staff was wonderful. My hat goes off to the bellmen Dwayne, Rico, and Leroy. Simply excellent!. The bartenders were up to the task, as was my server for breakfast (Sara?).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ichabod777

Thank you for taking the time to write about you recent expereince with us. We apprecaite your business as well as your feedback. We will be sure to send the message to our staff that had made such a possitive impact on you during your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel was highly recommended by a New Orleans native, and it did not disappoint. It is located 1 block from Bourbon St., a 10-minute walk to Jackson Square, and 5-minute walk to some amazing restaurants. You couldn't ask for a better location. The hotel itself is very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is an older hotel, but they've found a way to modernize it while still keeping the vintage feel. The rooms are not big, but very comfortable. Their Rib Room restaurant has great food & drinks. Best BBQ shrimp I had during my trip. This the the only hotel my friend from New Orleans stays at, and the only hotel I will now stay at as well every time I visit the city. YOU MUST STAY HERE!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Omni R, Manager at Omni Royal Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

loved this hotel in the French Quarter of New Orleans !!Great staff--location--my room was on the 7th floor--overlooking the pool---there is a pool bar---that overlooks the city--and a higher observation area--love the fact that if u join the select guest program--you are entitled to free coffee--or beverage of Ur choice--brought to Ur room --along with a paper !! also--they have different value programs __will stay there again !!--

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had such a great time. This a beautiful Hotel. My room overlooked a courtyard, and had a nice view. The observation deck views were awesome. Friends I went with had booked a room with a balcony which overlooked St. Louis St. Both rooms were about the same size, although they did have a larger bathroom, equally as nice. I felt so welcome. Entire staff was outstanding.. Thanks for a wonderful experience. I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends