Staff was Five Stars. Accommodations a bit less. Furniture was eclectic, bathrooms were updated, not period and I was ok with that. If you like history, charm and funk, you'll be just fine here. Convenient stumbling distance from Bourbon Street but totally quiet and insulated from the crowds. The courtyard pool was cloudy and out of commission while we were there, which was a shame cause it was one the main reasons we chose Olivier House. Sofa in our room was slightly musty but everything was perfectly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olivier House Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the French Quarter of New Orleans. It is a unique and historic property that was originally constructed in 1839 as a Creole townhouse for the wealthy Olivier family. It has been privately owned and operated as the Olivier House Hotel since 1970. The hotel offers 42 unique guest rooms, lovely public areas, a refreshing outdoor pool, and paid off street parking. The Olivier House Hotel maintains a feeling of old world New Orleans, while providing modern conveniences such as free wireless internet and flat screen TVs in all rooms. The Olivier House Hotel represents New Orleans, and feels a responsibility to share our unique history, traditions, and culture in order to enhance the experience of guests to our city. Guests at the Olivier House Hotel can feel at home in the French Quarter, while experiencing the best New Orleans has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Olivier House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olivier House Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier New Orleans