We always stay here and love it a wonderful place. This time we stayed in the honeymoon suite room 216. Has a private balcony, with a table and chairs, planters with beautiful flowers over looking Toulouse St, and Dauphine St. Or room was lovely a king size bed, living room with a large bath room with nice big tub, but no shower but is worth it even if there is no shower. One is going to be installed at a later date. It is 1/4 a block off Bourbon St. it is quite so you can sleep in if you want to. If you want to stay close to Bourbon St this is the place to stay. Close to every thing. Have 3 courtyards with a tropical feel, there is even a Grape Fruit tree in one of the courtyards. We have been staying here for 3 years, and will always stay here. The people at the front desk are very helpful. John recommend the Haunted History Tour it was great. Nichole helped us book our next stay so we booked the Cottage that has a private courtyard with the grape fruit tree. They are pet friendly my dog "Tibby" enjoyed it. Also have a pool very nice and cool after a day of walking a great way to cool off. When you stay here it is like stepping back in time. Every room is different if you ask they'll show you some of the other rooms. The reason we booked the cottage for or next to visits. Is it has a kitchen so we can cook in stead of going out to eat a lot. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom, with a living room and dinning room. Yes Tibby is going with us. Never will stay ant where else as long as this place is open. "I hope they never close or change owners Bobby is the manager is there every time we visit. The best please to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olivier House Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the French Quarter of New Orleans. It is a unique and historic property that was originally constructed in 1839 as a Creole townhouse for the wealthy Olivier family. It has been privately owned and operated as the Olivier House Hotel since 1970. The hotel offers 42 unique guest rooms, lovely public areas, a refreshing outdoor pool, and paid off street parking. The Olivier House Hotel maintains a feeling of old world New Orleans, while providing modern conveniences such as free wireless internet and flat screen TVs in all rooms. The Olivier House Hotel represents New Orleans, and feels a responsibility to share our unique history, traditions, and culture in order to enhance the experience of guests to our city. Guests at the Olivier House Hotel can feel at home in the French Quarter, while experiencing the best New Orleans has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Olivier House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olivier House Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier New Orleans