Olivier House Hotel is a charming antebellum residence which would appeal to those who like a sense of history. The rooms are quirky, though have comfortable accommodations. Beware of the plumbing - it can be unpredictable! The location of the hotel is excellent and within walking distance to Bourbon Street and the other attractions New Orleans has to offer.
The staff are very friendly, helpful and welcoming - with a real understanding of 'southern hospitality'. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who likes something different, homey and unlike a chain motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olivier House Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the French Quarter of New Orleans. It is a unique and historic property that was originally constructed in 1839 as a Creole townhouse for the wealthy Olivier family. It has been privately owned and operated as the Olivier House Hotel since 1970. The hotel offers 42 unique guest rooms, lovely public areas, a refreshing outdoor pool, and paid off street parking. The Olivier House Hotel maintains a feeling of old world New Orleans, while providing modern conveniences such as free wireless internet and flat screen TVs in all rooms. The Olivier House Hotel represents New Orleans, and feels a responsibility to share our unique history, traditions, and culture in order to enhance the experience of guests to our city. Guests at the Olivier House Hotel can feel at home in the French Quarter, while experiencing the best New Orleans has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Olivier House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olivier House Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier Hotel New Orleans
- Olivier New Orleans