“Amazing”

Le Pavillon Hotel
Ranked #83 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Muskogee, OK
Reviewed September 12, 2004

This place was incredible! I saw a lot of reviews on here of people complaining that the rooms were small - I didn't feel that way at all. It was perfect for my husband and I. The rooftop pool was beautiful - especially at night. The staff was so friendly. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Write a ReviewReviews (2,939)

Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2004

If you want to feel like a Queen or a King, then Le Pavillon is the place to stay at in New Orleans, LA!!! Truly the Belle Of The South!!! The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated! The service and attention from the staff is uncomparable to any other! Their restaurant, The Crystal Room is also a must when visiting! Most defiantely a delicacy for your tastebuds! In other words, if you really want to feel like Royalty and eat like Royalty, I suggest Le Pavillon Hotel as a MUST!! For me, it was an unforgettable experience!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 7, 2004

My husband and I visit NO every year and after trying many of the big chain hotels we found the LePavillion. Now we won't go if we can't get a room there! The first time I passed this hotel I noticed how beautiful the lobby was so I went in for a look. I thought that it was one of those places where if you had to ask how much it cost to stay, you couldn't afford to stay there. Was I surprised at how affordable it was! The personnel goes out of their way to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, and Pamela in the lounge makes the best Hurricane in town! Dining in the Crystal room is memorable, and the rooftop swimming pool is an excellent way to end a day of walking miles and eating all those wonderful NO meals!

2  Thank Libbytoo
Doylestown, PA
Reviewed September 6, 2004

This is a great place to stay for an economical price. The staff go well out of their way to make sure the stay is comfortable.

The restaurant is outstanding. I strongly recommend the buffet lunch with a pasta course.

Reviewed August 28, 2004

My wife and I visited New Orleans last October to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I'm regretfully late w/ this review, but since we think often about our fantastic trip it's easy to recall the details! Le Pavillon was certainly one of the reasons we enjoyed our trip so much. The friendly staff, unexpected upgrade to a jr. suite, champagne & goodies on arrival, amenties (e.g., rooftop pool & hot tub)...and all for an unbelieveably reasonable price, made our visit just that much more special. It's just a few short blocks from the Quarter and right near the street car line. In my opinion, you can't go wrong w/ Le Pavillon. Mix in Mother's for breakfast, Johnny's for Po' Boy sandwiches, G.W. Fins for amazing seafood, and the Funky Butt for fabulous jazz and your visit will be complete. Thanks Le Pavillon!

3  Thank FredWestHartford_CT
tampa, fl
Reviewed August 23, 2004

What a great hotel!!! I have stayed throughout the world at some of the niciest hotels. This one is at the top of the list! The people working there are the friendliest and most helpful. The lobby was beautiful as are the rooms(upgrade to the deluxe king for $20, it's worth it!) The breakfast buffet in the Crystal Room was great. I was able to check in early (11 a.m.), no problem! The best thing about N.O. was the food (Acme Oyster Co.) and this hotel. Hats off to great hotel for a great price!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2004

Just returned from a 4-night stay, and while I'm not as ecstatic as most other contributors, as a single female traveler I felt very safe and well-cared for. Turn-down service missed one night, and room not made up one morning, but overall housekeeping was above average. The nightly PB&J sandwich experience is quite overrated--basically involved standing in a long line with other weary travelers to paste some PB on a limp piece of wonder bread. Why is everyone so delirious about this? Good value for money, though, esp. during the off season. Do be careful about walking in the warehouse district after dark, though.

1  Thank ophelia_sez