Le Pavillon Hotel
Preferred Hotels
$238
$209
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$178
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
$299
$259
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
Hotels.com
3,011 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsfew blocksloved this hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I would stay here again. The hotel is so beautiful. We didn't believe this was our hotel. The room and bathroom were great. The pool on the roof being open until 1am was wonderful. We also loved the night snack of peanut butter and jelly and hot chocolate with whipped cream. It is walkable to the French Quarter - I wish it was in the quarter but I would stay here again even with the walk because I loved the hotel. Everyone working there was nice and responsive. My one complaint was that there was an issue with the hot tub on the roof that was not taken care of even after I reported it. We actually couldn't use it the last two nights because it made our eyes water and burned my throat and nose and chest when I breathed in.

1  Thank janinert
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is a true gem! I booked this hotel as a gift to my daughter for her 21st birthday. Kelly in reservations made sure that she felt like royalty during her special occasion. The hotel is a historical beauty down to the finest of details. We only have one complaint about our stay...it was too short! We did not want to leave! If you are looking for flawless service and something special, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Quaint, historic hotel just far enough away from the French Quarter to be close but without the chaos and noise! Nice rooftop pool, charming pb&j at night, and the beds - oh so comfortable!!
Great choice for a fun getaway in the Big Easy! Nice 15-minute drive to/from the airport, so very conveniently located to all main spots of the city.

1  Thank CMGtraveler
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Planning our vacation to New Orleans, we had a few ideal characteristics for a hotel in mind. We wanted something with some old school charm and character. We also wanted something close to the noise and excitement of the French Quarter but just far enough away that we could get a break from that "buzz" if we wanted. And, of course, we wanted a great combination of a well-kept property and reasonably prices.

Le Pavillon met and/or exceeded all of these expectations. The 10:00pm PBJ sandwiches in the lobby and the possibility of running into a (well behaved) ghost added to the charm in a great way. The staff were always friendly and attentive. The roof-top pool was very nice for a break and a Bloody Mary. The St. Charles Street street car was just steps away.

I certainly recommend this hotel as we had a great time there.

1  Thank DAS_2009
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I hesitated at the doors when I arrived Le Pavilion. I couldn't believe this was the actual hotel I had booked! It was sheer opulence compared to the affordable rate I got! Such a beautiful hotel, inside and out. I really am lost for words on how to describe this hotel. My room was more than enough - beautiful decor, huge, clean, comfortable beds and an amazing bathroom. Location was perfect for exploring central New Orleans (including the French Quarter).

Every single staff member I encountered were extremley helpful, even the person who had finished their shift and helped me on their way out (when I was standing outside in frozen in awe).

I only stayed there for one night but if I ever head back to New Orleans, Le Pavillon will be the first hotel I check for availability.

ps: They have this amazing tradition of serving complimentary pbj sandwiches and hot chocolate (or milk) at 10pm every night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lifts. My room was directly opposite a lift thus I had other guests chatting right outside my room while they waited for the lift or as they got out of the lift. While there wasn't a huge amount of noise, it was slightly troublesome up to about 10pm (I had an early morning flight which meant I was in bed super early).
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo