“This place will make you feel special”
Review of Le Pavillon Hotel

Le Pavillon Hotel
Ranked #84 of 165 Hotels in New Orleans
Austin, TX
Reviewed December 8, 2003

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at La Pavillion and would definitely stay there again on my next trip to New Orleans.

The hotel is quite glamorous and extremely clean. My room was top notch. The meeting facilities were very comfortable and the restaurant was exceptional (!) and amazingly affordable. However, what really blew me away at this hotel is the excellent customer service. The staff demonstrate exemplary customer service at all times. It was incredible how friendly, attentive, and professional the staff were.

This facility would be a great example to study in college management classes. You just don't find this kind of customer service anymore.

Highly Recommended!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Le Pavillon Hotel

Warsaw, VA
Reviewed December 8, 2003

There is no place else I would stay but at LePavillon in New Orleans.
The personnel is not only superb but they are homey with their evident desire to assist you with any need that arises. I felt their concern when the shuttle didn't arrive to transport me. They went out of their way to relay messages that made my stay unencumbered and carefree. Even the bartender was a female joy. I cannot stress enough what you are missing if you fail an opportunity to be a guest with LePavillon. What a blast.

Annandale, Minnesota
Reviewed December 8, 2003

My husband and I spent 5 days at Le Pavillon for our honeymoon in early October. We loved this place!!! All of the staff was so courteous and friendly. Both my husband and I have travelled extensively for work and we found Le Pavillon to be one of our favorite hotels we have ever stayed in. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2003

After a lot of research, including the reviews on this site, we chose Le Pavillon for our first visit to New Orleans with our children (ages 8 and 10). We could not have been happier. Rooms were lovely and well-appointed, and the housekeeping was excellent. The location was excellent as well - close to the Quarter, the Aquarium, streetcar, restaurants, Walgreens, etc. We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner in the elegant Crystal Room; in a city of great dining, it is easy to overlook this room, which offered well-priced specials nightly. The only thing that did not go perfectly was some confusion with our babysitting arrangements with the concierge, but we resolved the problems easily.
Overall, we loved it and cannot wait to go back, with kids or without.

Reviewed December 3, 2003

As this was our first time to travel into Louisana, we were pleasantly surprised by Le Pavillon. The Hotel itself was absolutely beautiful.
The service was top notch, from our arrival to our departure. no matter the question we may have had, the desk always had the answer. The location was also very good. A short walk would get you anywhere you needed to go. Be it the French quarter, the river walk, or the business district. A big plus was that it was just far enough away from the quarter to be peaceful. I would definately return, should I find myself going back into New Orleans.

2  Thank dallentravels
Reviewed December 3, 2003

I did a lot of research on the Internet before deciding on Le Pavillon for a two day visit in Sept. 2003. This was our first trip to New Orleans to celebrate an anniversary and I wanted it to be special for my wife and I. I read all the reviews of this hotel that I could find, mostly good and a few not so good. I highly recommend Le Pavillon. The property is beautiful, the accomodations, service and food were all excellent. Our experience confirmed all the good things said in the GOOD reviews that I had seen during my reseach.

Boston, MA
Reviewed December 3, 2003

The service and ammenities at Le Pavillon were outstanding. The hotel was elegant and first class and yet the staff was incredibly down to earth, friendly and accomodating. I felt very comfortable there. I loved the beautiful roof deck pool and courtyard area. It was magical to spend time there at night. Every request was met with prompt attention. I felt very catered to and pampered in my stay there. I will definitely return to Le Pavillon if I am in New Orleans again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member