“Great hotel - Le Pavillon”
Review of Le Pavillon Hotel

Le Pavillon Hotel
Ranked #83 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed November 26, 2003

We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary at Le Pavillon and had a fantastic time. It is a wonderful hotel with a great atmosphere. How can you go wrong with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every night?

Write a ReviewReviews (2,938)

Reviewed November 15, 2003

I loved my stay at Le Pavillon! The lobby was beautiful and I found the staff to be most helpful, right down to the man at the door who not only opened the door for me, but also took my hand to help me up and down the steps! The roof top pool and hot tub were also beautiful with fountains and statues and extra towels so you don't have to use the ones from your room. Our room was very nice with mattresses and pillows that were more comfortable than any hotel I've ever stayed in and almost more comfortable than my own bed at home! The towels were thicker than any hotel towel I've ever used and the bathrobes were another nice bonus. Little details like this is what made my stay at Le Pavillon so wonderful. The peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and hot chocolate at night were the perfect before bed snack. While my stay would have been far too expensive for me without my conference discount and sharing a room with 3 other people, I would still find a way to stay here again. The people at the front desk were very nice about taking off parking charges for 3 days that we were not parked in their lot. No arguments at all! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to New Orleans!

Reviewed November 7, 2003

Loved Le Pavillon hotel -- great location, beautiful lobby and dining room with high ceilings, chandeliers and mirrors. Best place to lounge is the roof-top hot tub and pool -- great views of the city, nice sculptures and fountain. Staff were superb!

Reviewed November 5, 2003

Le Pavillon was an excellent choice for me and my traveling companion.
We enjoyed the atmosphere, the staff was tremendous and we did not have one problem with anything at the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who loves to be waited on and expects luxury when traveling. I was impressed by the courtesy and knowledge of the staff. I will stay there everytime I visit New Orleans. I have never stayed in a better hotel.

Medway, Ma
Reviewed November 4, 2003

We spent 5 days here and we were treated like royalty and The Rooms were like a B&B but with so much more class. I give the Le Pavillon a 5 Star

Chicago, IL
Reviewed November 4, 2003

This was our eighth trip to New Orleans, our first staying at La Pavillon. We got a tremendous rate for our room (early September is a very slow season for tourism); the accommodations were world-class, dining room was fabulous (we were given free desserts and comped drinks). Their rooftop swimming pool was great!! I can't say enough about the hotel. The only down-side was the concierge--didn't know where to purchase transit passes (they were supposed to be available at the hotel). As far as the previous review from someone who said that there were no ice machines--I don't what hotel they were staying at!!
I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 4, 2003

We had a fabulous stay at LePavillon. It is an elegant and gracious hotel. Our room was newly decorated and immaculate. The staff was so warm, friendly and helpful......they wanted to please each and every guest. Every request was greeted with a smile and handled promptly. We loved the easy location and will return to this establishment again and again.