3,085 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsfew blocksloved this hotel
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our family stayed there for ten days last year right about the time a tropical storm hit.
The staff starting fromthe doorperson to the concierge, front desk and room staff were excellent.
They were always very professional. The rooms were a throw back in time and the Hotel with its elegance and decor definitley set the tone for our first New Orleans trip.
We especially loved the late night snacks.
The reason we picked this hotel over the more modern ones was because of the authenticity and it made you feel like you were in New Orleans. That is what seperates it from the other modern hotel chains that you find in anywhere USA.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a genuine experience in New Orleans.
My family will definitely be making plan to return. Hopefully this time without the Tropical Storm darma.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed here because it is part of the Leading Hotels of the World and we are loyal members and have always found their hotels to be top-notch.

This hotel is no exception and is even above average compared to the other Leading Hotels we stayed in. The room was rather too opulent compared to our usual tastes but it was a good experience because it is different.

The staff especially at breakfast is extremely warm and our first morning there is a very good introduction to New Orleans hospitality.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank indoboi
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have stayed at Le Pavillion many times when I go to New Orleans on business to support LA Civil War Museum. When I arrive, my hotel room is beautifully clean, basket of fresh fruit and cold water and peanut butter and jelly cookies at night. Bell staff is very helpful and friendly and it is truly the nicest hotel I have stayed at in New Orleans. The Concierge staff, Justin and Lewis are wonderful and helpful.

I love the location because I can walk to work at night and in the morning and feel very safe.

I love the hotel!

Room Tip: I like high floors - just a preference.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was my second stay at Le Pavillon. I was only in NOLA for one night, but I had remembered how lovely this hotel had been when my husband and I had stayed there for Jazz Fest 2011, so I booked it again. The staff was gracious and pleasant. My room lovely. Taxis at the ready by the side door. Pleasant walk to French Quarter.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank obriens19
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was my first ever trip to New Orleans. We went in the very beginning stages of Mardi Gras....2 weeks before Fat Tuesday. Le pavillon was walking distance to the French Quarter & Bourbon Street. Le Pavillon hotel is like a step back into history. You are greeted with bellmen darned in tux & tails that are prompt and courteous. Polished brass and lovely furnishings adore the lobby. Upon check in, the girl at the front desk was not as helpful as we would have expected for such an amazing hotel, but the concierge more then made up for what the front desk lacked. We found this consistant throughout our stay. The breakfast buffet was plentyful but a bit pricey when you have many other walkable choices. The rooms were very clean and had ample towels. We chose this hotel based upon a deal we found on Orbitz. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple