Le Pavillon Hotel
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$108
$99
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$238
$189
$138
$102
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$223
$197
Omni Hotels
3,012 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsfew blocksloved this hotel
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Overall the hotel itself is excellent! Has a lot of charm. I am in my late 20's and my mother in her 50's and we stayed here for 3 nights. We were upgraded immediately without asking and everyone that worked there from the doorman to the front desk and housekeeping showed us true Southern Hospitality. The hotel is very clean and is over 100 years old but doesn't look worn down at all. They do a good job of maintaining it. I liked that we could control the A/C in our room as it is very hot outside but sometimes the a/c is cranked up too high in restaurants etc so after the initial cool down from outside you can get quite cold after awhile. The one and ONLY thing that was slightly un-perfect was the location. I would have preferred to be a bit closer to the French Quarter just because we did a ton of walking during the day on tours and such so to walk back to our hotel in the heat was a little tiring sometimes but not really that bad as we are both used to walking a lot. I think maybe next time I would stay closer to Canal street but having said that I do not regret staying at Le Pavillon as it was a beautiful historical hotel with grand New Orleans flair.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rayray1985
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed here for only one night. I picked this hotel because I had stayed here with my parents when I was a kid, and I remembered how great I thought it was then as a 10 year old. Fast forward the clock 30 years, and Le Pavillon is still a great place to stay. All the staff were very friendly with each one greeting us with a "hello" which is something that helps you feel that they actually appreciate you staying with them. We will certainly stay here again, hopefully for more than one night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have stayed in this wonderful hotel twice for one week stays and have loved every minute. The rooms are decorated with a French motif using beautiful artwork, furniture and very comfortable beds.
The staff are always courteous and the restaurant serves authentic cuisine. Room service is prompt and has the same great menu as the dining hall.
I recommend La Pavillon to any one who apreciates old-world service and comfort.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed here on our wedding night in Dec. 2010, and it was amazing! Stayed in a jr. suite, and it was wonderful! The whirlpool tub is definitely big enough for two. Also, make sure you add the champagne and strawberries to your stay...SO worth it! :)

Room Tip: Jr Suites have a great jacuzzi bath tub for two!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lauren374
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Picked Le Pavillon because it seemed to offer a great place to get away from the bustle of NOLA but still within walking distance. RIGHT ON THE MONEY! Beautifully restored French elegance, slightly tired in some aspects but that's OK! Staff 100% commited to guest satisfaction. Rooms a little small to navigate for two people moving at once but that what's you'd expect even in a 100 year-old hotel in Paris! If you want the real ambience, this is it!

Room Tip: Ask if there is an upgrade to a larger room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple