Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$158
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$110
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$149
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$134
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$164
$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

3,067 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsan older hotelfew blocks
Reviewed April 17, 2012

A friend and I had a lovely 5 night stay at Le Pavillon over the Easter weekend. The room and bathroom were nice and clean, although slightly on the small side. The decor in the hotel was very impressive! It was in a very good location, very near the French Quarter, but without the noise of the French Quarter. We didn't eat at any of the hotel restaurants, although we did have a few nice drinks at the bar! The staff was very friendly and helpful. A few niggly little things are stopping me from giving it a 5/5 rating - such as hardly being able to put anything on the bedside table as the lamp, phone and clock took nearly all the space, one of the phones in the room not working, the tv in the room being old and bulky and having to get someone from reception to come down to the business centre to type in the password for the internet. However, these were very minor issues and which may not bother/affect other people and, overall, a great stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank LondonWelshGirl
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel. It is a lovely old hotel and the grand entry is gorgeous. The rooms are a little small as is the bathroom, but the prices are very reasonable compared to other hotels. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. We love the location since it is away from the hoopla of the French Quarter but within easy walking distance. Trolley cars are a block away to take you to the Garden district and onwards. A very pleasant stay!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MariaVG
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had a wonderful time visiting Le Pavillon! I had a conference and brought my boyfriend with me for our anniversary. When the staff found out we were celebrating, they were wonderful. We got a fabulous room and were surprised with champagne and strawberries our first evening of the stay. The rooftop pool and deck area were a great place to enjoy our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and hot chocolate that are available in the lobby every night. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jandd315
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This hotel has a charming atmosphere and excellent service, however I did hope for clean sheets. The location is fairly good and I did enjoy the PB&J sandwiches.

When I arrived at the hotel, I was impressed with the ornate lobby and courteous staff. The first room we were in was nice but as I was reading some brochures on the bed, a roach ran across the bedspread.

At this point, I am thinking that this may be an isolated incident so I just dispose of the roach and continue reading. Later that night, as I pull the covers I notice a lot of "stuff" on the linens.

Okay, this really bothers me. I can deal with some dirt and grime on the walls and even in the bathroom, but I have to have clean linens. Its really late and I don't feel like changing rooms. Fortunately, we got double beds. (My gf has the tendency of taking the entire bed. Even in a King, I always end up on the edge of the bed nearly falling off)

I checked my gf's bed and it appears to be clean; since it is very late and we didn't feel like packing everything up, we decide to sleep in the clean bed (closest to the window). Although we didn't sleep well with the both of us in there, I think the beds would have been comfortable.

So in the morning, I let the front desk know and that there was a roach in the room and the linens weren't clean. They were very understanding, apologized, and let me change rooms. Unfortunately, the second room we were in, had the same problem. It was odd that the bed closest to the door was always unclean while the one near the window was cleaner.

I think our room was booked as non-refundable. I might have been able to talk to them and go to another hotel, but I'd rather spend my time exploring New Orleans than changing hotels.

I would have given this hotel a 2.5 but I rounded up since the staff was excellent and even sent up wine, fruit, and other snacks as an apology for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We arrived very early in the morning at around 2am and we were promptly checked in. Our room was 721. The room was very elegant with dim lighting which set a very nice mood in the room. Our room had no real view. You looked across the street at the building next to the hotel. This was not an issue for us. The hotel had a very nice ambiance. We really enjoyed staying there.

Room size: Adequate
Bathroom: Small but updated nicely. Not much counter space.
Bed: Very comfy. Pillows were extra high loft, non-allergenic, polyester fiberfill. I asked for soft feather pillows and they brought them to us within minutes of our request.
Hotel restaurant: Did not eat there
Hotel bar: Very nice. Has at least one nice chess set, if you, like to play
Hotel terrace: Small dipping pool, hot tub and about six lounge chairs around the pool. Very small area. There is also a couple of cabanas with lounge chairs off to side away from pool and a few two top tables. It is a very relaxing area. We went up on a Friday night at 11pm and the terrace was all ours! Amazing!
Noise level: Our room was across from ice maker closet and the guest in the adjoining room were very load (shouting, etc.) the first night. We turned down the air conditioner temp and turned up the fan and it seemed to drown out most of the noise. I would recommend bringing ear plugs.
Location: We were there for the final four games and I think this hotel had one of the best locations! It was an easy walk to the Superdome and, trust me, traffic was hell even if you were trying to drive 4 blocks to the game. Being able to walk was a huge plus. The hotel is also only about a 5 minute walk to the edge of the French Quarter.
Night time snack: PB&J sandwiches and hot cocoa severed at 10 pm in the lobby are a nice touch.
Service: Staff was not overly friendly. This may bother some people but it did not bother us.

If you are in New Orleans to party in the French Quarter this may not be the hotel for you but for our purpose it was great! We paid an average of $477.17 a night which is crazy however this was during the final four games and we booked last minute through Orbitz. This was a steal as other rooms where going well over $1k per night a few weeks earlier and on the day I booked there were no other hotels with rooms available in NOLA! I had been checking daily for hotels to open up so to get one for this price so late was awesome! If I was to stay here again I would say that anywhere in the $180-$250 range is a reasonable price for this specific hotel depending on the season.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple