“Fabulous stay”

New Orleans Courtyard Hotel
Ranked #97 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed at the New Orleans courtyard this weekend .. Not my usual hotel but tried this one for this trip... I was beyond happy with my experience at this hotel ... The managers / owners have to be some of the nicest people I have met.. Making my stay there so comfortable... Breakfast in the morning was beautifully done.. Such lovely touches to make it feel special... Staff was warm and attentive.. Extremely helpful ... The price was very very affordable .. Courtyards are gorgeous .. The rooms have a wonder feel of the history of this great city... Just a great experience

Room Tip: Slaves quarters on courtyard are a treat
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tnewmark73
BPM-Hotels, General Manager at New Orleans Courtyard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you are already planning your next visit to New Orleans.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a great spot, within 5 minutes you are in the heart of the French quarter. Always felt totally safe walking to and from the FQ at all times of day and night. For people who want to party but don't want to be kept awake by all the noise of the FQ. On site parking is $25 a day but worth it when you consider the price of the hotel and the fact it's in walking distance of the FQ so no having to take cabs.
Hotel is beautiful, older building, nice sizes rooms. Perfect for couples of all ages.
The staff are extremely nice and helpful. The lady on the front desk in the evenings was so helpful with recommendations of where to eat and which tours to take.
Perfect place for a young couple wanting to explore New Orleans and the French quarter for a reasonable price and a wonderful stay.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank moonmaneve
BPM-Hotels, Manager at New Orleans Courtyard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thanks again for staying with us. We really appreciate your review.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week at the beginning of Nov 2013 while I attended a conference. The excellent hospitality started the minute we walked through the door. Miss Betty got us settled into our room (108. Good spot) and have us lots of information about how to get around, things to do, how to work being a tourist into the time we were there. We had a couple issues with bugs but nothing that wasn't promptly dealt with. Breakfast was much more than your average continental, providing enough options to satisfy everyone. The hotel is just on the outskirts of the French Quarter, but really within walking distance of anywhere you'd want to go in the Quarter. Thanks to the staff for making our first trip to NOLA so comfy. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at the NO Courtyard Hotel and enjoyed the stay. The room was clean and bed comfortable. The hotel is unique and has some character. It is older than most hotels I've stayed at but thought the place has it's own special charm. Though the walls were thinner then usual I didn't mind the noise so much, itnwas New Orleans. The hotel could work on having the check in and out process be faster as I waited 10 minutes as one other person was ahead in either case.

Room Tip: Be prepared for parking expense and walking to the more exciting parts of NOLA.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iTundra
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was my first time ever going out of town for my birthday. The hotel being only 3 blocks from bourbon, made it amazing. The hotel from outside looking in was already beatuiful. The court yard was breath taking. Checking in was fast and got us to our room. The room was clean. The staff was so friendly. I loved this place so much I booked me and my friends a room for my bachelorette party!!!! You guys are truly an amazing hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank jacarda
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I liked the courtyard area of this old hotel (I believe they said it was built in the 1880's) but the rooms were rickety and noisy and the bed was hard and you could hear every conversation outside of your room. If you are in New Orleans to party and don't plan on staying in the room much this place is fine and is only about 3 blocks from the French Quarter. They have a continental breakfast there and the staff is nice and friendly. They also offer secure parking behind the hotel for $25 per night - Well worth it as the neighborhood really isn't the best.

Room Tip: Backside of hotel is best for quiet and comfort. Poolside is nice for convenience.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend 11-15-13 for the Color Run 5k. This hotel was excellent!! The staff was super friendly and its close to everything. The breakfast was ok as far as a hotel breakfast but everything was great. On my second day I booked a weekend in December. From now own this will be my first choice

Room Tip: All the rooms in this hotel are different.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family