Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
$209
$189
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
$259
$190
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$138
$102
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$197
2,546 results
All reviewspowdered sugarbourbon streetred fish grillbatch bargreat locationfrench quarterhigh ceilingscourtyard roomroom was largemardi grascanal stwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelgreat roomstreet noisehotel barloved this hotel
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on March 1st 2014 for Mardi Gras, the first room they gave us was directly above the street we asked to be moved but they couldn't do it until the following day which was ok as we were so tired! we left our bags in our room and went out and when we got back everything had been moved to another room over looking the pool.
the rooms were really lovely quite large with lovely bathrooms.
we had a banking issue one day and a lovely young lady on the reception rang around for us and helped us out she was great! couldn't do enough all the staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful would definetly stay here again as it also had a great location.
only con I would say is rooms could be better soundproofed but we did sleep!

Room Tip: have a room overlooking pool or attrium
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel long before it was the Hyatt French Quarter (Chateau Sonesta, then Chateau Bourbon) based on the excellent location to Bourbon Street, access to the Red Fish Grill, mostly spacious rooms with some having Bourbon Street balconies, 24 hour room service, work-out facility, and excellent staff. We will now ONLY stay at the HYATT FRENCH QUARTER for ALL future trips to New Orleans based on how they treated us during a recent emergency we experienced while guests at this hotel. We arrived in New Orleans for Mardi Gras on Friday, February 28, and my husband had a heart attack that same night! (Not the kind where he collapsed and the ambulance rushes to his aid, but the kind where he woke up after having a somewhat restless night with an inexplicable pain in his shoulder, and after Googling "angina" taking a cab to the ER and learning he had a heart attack at that point.) Long story short, he ended up having a quadruple bypass at Tulane Medical Center, which obviously extended my stay while my husband was in the hospital. Manager, Derek Chivers was so compassionate and accommodating by arranging to give me the best room-rate possible for the additional stay. Every night when I returned to the hotel after being at the hospital all day, I was always greeted by a friendly staffperson asking about my husband, as well as how I was! 5 days after his bypass, he was released from the hospital but not given the ok to fly back to Austin, Texas for a few more days. I requested that we be moved to a room with two beds, in order to allow my husband to sleep better. The day before he was released from the hospital, Mr. Chivers told me to simply leave our luggage packed and that they would move everything for me. I was beyond pleasantly surprised when hotel staff was waiting for us prepared with a wheelchair to take him to our room, and to find that we were now staying in a fabulous suite that allowed my husband to recuperate comfortably, take sit-showers, and was more than spacious enough to safely walk around the room! (Per doctors orders.) During this time, housekeeping came by to check on us several times and after hearing that he was having a bit of trouble getting comfortable in bed, brought us several additional pillows to help support him, and therefore sleep more comfortably. One morning, they even closed the doors to the hallway because they were cleaning the carpet and wanted to be sure the sound didn't disturb him! Room service attendant, Joseph Russo, called several times to check in on him and to confirm whether he needed anything! When we checked out, I called for a cab in advance and asked if they could let the cab driver know what our circumstances were. We were thrilled to see a larger and more comfortable black SUV waiting for us with a driver that was so careful not to drive over bumps, etc! Overall, the service during this stressful time was above and beyond what we would expect, but very much appreciated! In sum, I wish to convey that there are not enough stars that I could rate in this review that would reflect the excellent and caring service we received in a time of great stress!

5  Thank cynpep
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was awesome! Location, one block from Bourbon, walking distance to everywhere in French Quarter. A lot of restaurants, near casino, trolley cars. Hotel was very clean, front desk was very efficient with check in and out. Nice size room with balcony facing inner courtyard which was quiet. Cafe was convenient to have for breakfast and good cup of coffee. This is where to stay when going the French Quarter!

Room Tip: Ask for inner courtyard.
1  Thank njbelle52
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We visited this hotel in the run up to Mardi Gras madness of the final weekend! The hotel is very modern though very comfortable and absolutely spotless. The photos on the hotel website simply don't do justice whether of the rooms themselves or the café which was just great and an ideal, and inexpensive, place for breakfast! The room and bathroom were both a great size and it was extremely quiet. Whilst not already having the usual amenities in the bathroom (cotton wool buds, shower caps etc.) - there is an in-room menu of those 'things you've forgotten' - I'd never seen this before and quiet honestly you could have stocked up on your entire vanity bag - delivered to your room in minutes.
The location of the hotel is fantastic and it is on the corner of the famous Bourbon Street. As we were hitting the busiest weekend of Mardi Gras we asked for a quiet room and quite honestly - you couldn't hear a single thing. Once you step in to the hotel, you seem to be a world away from the (highly enjoyable) madness around the corner! Security is tight during Mardi Gras but this was in no way intrusive. All in all a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was only here for a couple of nights, but I loved my stay at this hotel. The room was very spacious. The bed was comfortable.... gym was very nice.... staff was friendly.... internet speed was quick.... perfect location for those looking to head to the Quarter. Its a great hotel! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo