Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$238
$199
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$289
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$229
  • Breakfast included
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
Marriott Hotels
$432
$404
$332
$289
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$364
$287
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$320
$191
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$260
Omni Hotels
$356
2,522 results
All reviewspowdered sugarbourbon streetred fish grillbatch bargreat locationfrench quarterhigh ceilingscourtyard roomroom was largemardi grascanal stwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelgreat roomstreet noisehotel barloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent staff. I cannot say enough about the employees at the Hyatt French Quarter. Every one we encountered was friendly and inquired how we were enjoying our stay. From the front desk, concierge, doorman, housekeeping and servers, the hospitality was first-rate and sincere. We were treated like family. This will be my hotel of choice when I return to New Orleans.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a view, either of the French Quarter outside or the courtyard or pool inside. Floor plans differ for rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark493
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel was in a great location in the French Quarter of New Orleans. It is near Bourbon street and Canal Streets. The room was fantastic - large, spacious and fairly newly renovated. The only problem would be the Consierge services. When we asked on several occasions advice on what to do in the area he seemed quite clueless. It wasn't only the one Consierge it seemed to be whoever was behind the desk. Besides this point everyone was lovely and friendly and I would stay at this hotel again - just the staff need a little more training in what's available in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the court yard - it's quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank livia_vidotto
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited New Orleans from June 8th - 12th and i booked this hotel through Jetblue Getaways and it was a great deal. We arrived around midnight and checked right in and had a nice room with a shared balcony overlooking the courtyard that didn't have the pool. It was nice and quiet and we never saw our neighbors who we shared the balcony with so that was even better! We got ready and went right back out to enjoy Bourbon Street, which started about a 2 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel also had a decent pool and nice courtyard area and I liked how the pool was open until 10pm. One complaint I have is that one day our room didn't get cleaned, even though we left the hotel at around 2pm and didnt return until 8. The day before, it wasn't cleaned until at least 4pm so we know that 2pm wasn't "too late" for them to clean the room. We called down and towels were brought to us so it wasn't too big of a deal. Also, the gym just had one complicated multi-use weight machine that was kind of annoying to use as per my bf. I enjoyed every coffee and snack I got from Powdered Sugar which was located right in the lobby. I also liked how there were various entrances to the hotel as it emcompasses a great amount of space in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danipani83
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is in a converted warehouse on the corner of Bourbon Street and Canal Street. I love the 12 foot high ceilings in the room, the floor to ceiling windows and the balcony. While it is not a new building it has been redone to a level that is still very nice. Overall I have no complaints about this hotel but I was in New Orleans for a conference so I did not spend much time there other than just to sleep. As with everywhere else I went, the staff was extremely friendly and very willing to help.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DonB_From_Calgary
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt French Quarters for 5 nights during a conference in early June 2013. I had read the reviews here on Tripadvisor regarding the possible noise of the rooms facing Bourbon Street; as a result, I requested a quiet room towards Canal Street after my booking.
Upon arrival, we walked for a long ways to our room on the fourth floor which was also the top floor. It seemed to take forever for us to reach our room but alas, the room was what I requested -- on the opposite site of Bourbon Street and facing Canal Street.
There is only 3 elevators which is positioned along the Iberville and Bourbon Street corner. While the walk to our room was on the opposite side of the property, I was completely satisfied with the room. The room had high ceilings, and the large windows could be opened to expose views of Canal Street. There is some noise as Canal Street hosts a 4 lane street plus street cars, but I'm a heavy sleeper and it didn't bother me at all.
I would definitely return to this property on my own if I visited New Orleans again.

Room Tip: If you are on business and would like to avoid too much noise, request a room away from Bourbon Street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business