Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$110
InterContinental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$137
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$172
$158
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$156
$149
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

7,235 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarelouis cathedralbeautiful hotelhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a disappointing stay for a beautiful hotel in a great location. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was very pleasant. We travel extensively and stay at least 3 times a year in NOLA but very few times have I encountered such confusion and disorganization trying to get and extend a hotel room. From the original booking to the additonal nights requested the availability and rate kept changing. The first time I tried to extend our stay i was told no rooms were available but yet I went directly to the internet and booked a room? We were charged twice, given the wrong room numbers and my daughter lost the room key and they would not issue her another or give her the room number. I understand security is important but I would think they could have found some way to be more helpful. We were looking forward to staying there but will go back to our previous hotel choices in the French Quarter.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited during Mardi Gras so my view of the hotel is based on this singular fact. NOLA goes mad during Mardi Gras and stays-in all other times. In fact I was told that 2013 was a “quite” Mardi Gras due to the Super Bowl which took place the weekend before I arrived. Well if this was quite, I would hate to see this area “busy”.
This hotel is on the corner of Orleans (nice quite street to the cathedral) and Bourbon Street (beer drinkers’ paradise). Be warned in Mardi Gras this hotel is in the middle of the action and therefore if you expect to hear the birds gently wake you from sleep, this isn’t the place to be! The music from Bourbon Street doesn’t stop 24/7; it is like you are in the party all the time. That said, that was the reason I was there so it was good for me but I could see that if you were in rooms at the Bourbon Street side it could be quite wearing. It is a great location to walk around the quarter from as it is in the dead middle of the quarter, nowhere is more than 10 minutes walk (French Market, Treme, River and CBD).
The hotel itself is on the chic side of shabby chic, fitting well into the French Quarter style and sophistication. Lots of marble and style in the entrance and reception areas; 50’s Hollywood glamour pours over you as you enter and review the lift and pool areas. The room I had was on the 5 floor with a balcony. This was a welcome addition and allowed great views across the quarter. It also served as a look out post to see what was going on, on Bourbon Street. Some of the parades go right past the hotel and therefore from my room I was able to see these without being in the hub-bub of it all.
The room was well appointed with a large bed, in a very nice large room. Wired internet didn’t work with my PC but he wireless was great, very strong signal throughout. Couldn’t fault the room, it was great. Big TV, with video on demand and access to local channels. Room service was excellent. Very helpful and dinning in the room was a pleasant experience. They have a great basic menu with high quality, well presented food.
The down sides (apart from the noise), during Mardi Gras there is no “visitor” up to your room policy. There were armed Police at the door in the evening and security guards during the day. $30 per guest per day and they had to be signed in and produce ID. This very strict rule seemed to disappear on Ash Wednesday but I didn’t test this out. Not good for singles who meet new friend and would like them to visit. Also the restaurant wasn’t great and was a bit expensive for what it was. I ended up retreating to my room in wanted to eat. I had breakfast each day but paid a different price for each meal, go figure. No mini bar or fridge in the room, which was a shame.
Overall, I liked this hotel and would stay here again (but not in Mardi if I were single). Better as a couples retreat than a single guy’s Mardi Gras launch pad.

Room Tip: Know where your room is in relations to Bourbon street and then choose based on how much you want to be in the party or on the edge of the party
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for a centralized hotel, in the middle of all that the French Quarter has to offer, the Bourbon Orleans is a nice suprise. We stayed for 3 nights for the rock and roll marathon. Room was spacious, with a large modern bathroom but shower only. My wife was disappointed and asked at the front desk but was advised that the property does not have any rooms with bathtubs so beware. Not a big deal! Was given 2 free drinks for the hotel bar at check in and had 2 free bottles of water awaiting us in the room. Nice touch! Beds firm but comfortable, with foam pillows. They do not offer any other pillow choice. Location coud not be better to enjoy the French Quarter. Jackson Square, Bourbon St and the French Market are out your front door and just around the block. If you are a light sleeper ask for a room off Bourbon St or a upper floor location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing Bourbon St if you are noise sensitive
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank misfitman
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel was perfect for our group. They were very accommodating. I had a great room, with plenty of space. The staff maintained the property very well, there was nothing out of place. The update bathrooms were very nice, the only negative being not being able to move the shower head enough to accommodate a taller guy. The bar and restaurant were also very good. The hotel is situated right in the middle of the action, with Jackson Square being a block away. Two minor things I would change would be having the coffee in the lobby longer, currently they only have coffee there til 9am, and for those of us that want to relax in the room, having more of a line up of television channels. Other than those minor things, this was a great hotel with a great staff. I can highly recommend this great hotel.

Room Tip: Room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Bourbon Orleans was wonderful in every way! The staff was always friendly and helpful and the room was great! After looking around while we were there we decided that we chose the right hotel. I would recomend it to anyone going to New Orleans!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends