“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #10 of 162 Hotels in New Orleans
Roseland, New Jersey
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband, two children and I just returned from a five-day trip to New Orleans. The Bourbon Orleans was the perfect choice for our stay. Its location in the center of the French Quarter enabled us to walk to the local restaurants and shops (while still avoiding the wild scene on Bourbon Street). The hotel is updated and beautiful. The pool, which was never crowded, was a perfect way to spend the hot afternoons. The Sunday morning brunch was so good we skipped lunch that day. My son even caught a few "orbs" on his camera when we visited the ballroom to listen to ghost stories. Ron, the concierge, and the staff were always friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back for another visit.

Room Tip: Although our room, 609, faced Bourbon Street, we heard no street noise whatsoever. It was a good si...
2 Thank louise m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,513)
Great neck
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the bourbon Orleans hotel. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The rooms were just redone and are beautiful. The bathrooms are very nice. The pool was a nice added touch.the location was great.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room on a high floor. It was a bit noisy on the first floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gail H
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a perfect stay. The price was good and the service excellent, It's close to Bourbon street but quiet. The location is close to everything. We stayed 4 nights and I already recommend this hotek to a friend of mine that wants to go to NOLA. We will be back for sure,

Room Tip: Go there it;s great
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We have been to NOLA about 10 times since 2008 and I would like to say that this is the best place to stay. The location is absolutely great, our room on the 5th floor was very large with a balcony that overlooked Orleans St. and Bourbon St. and although Bourbon St. was right there, the noise level was very minimal. Over the past 10 times we have stayed in NOLA and other other hotels in the Quarter, I have to say that we found the one that compares to no other. It is definitely the place we will be staying from now on, on our visits to this awesome city. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are immaculate and service is outstanding. Thank you Bourbon Orleans for a great stay and an amazing time! We will see you next time which will be real soon!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Beautiful hotel. Perfect location. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful view of the pool. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We Will definitely stay here again!!

DFW , TX
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at the Bourbon O for 6 nights in June, 3 for business and 3 pleasure, although the entire experience was wonderful! I am a animal pharma sales rep, not an event planner but for this trip I was in charge of organizing a regional sales meeting for about 25 people, this included meals in and out of the hotel as well as conference space etc. I worked closely with Alyssa at the Bourbon Orleans who was excellent in making sure the entire meeting went off without a hitch, Alyssa even helped me with a 'New Orleans' scavenger hunt we did as a team building activity. The service did not stop there all but 1 expericene with with 1 employee (not even worth mentioning) was absolutely wonderful. Even employees just passing in the hallway would greet you.
The rooms were charming, modern and clean but in an old-world NOLA feel to them. You are on Bourbon street in some of the rooms, though the noise I felt was minimal. My sleep was only ok my first 2 nights only because my first day there I found out the hotel was haunted in certain areas (if that scares you avoid the 3 or 6 floors) but even though I was told the ghosts were friendly the first couple nights until my boyfriend got there were somewhat restless.
I frequently travel to NOLA, about 3 times a year on average but this was my first stay at the Bourbon Orleans for some reason, but will not be my last. The location is amazing! For all you noobs to the town this hotel is centrally located and again right on Bourbon Street. That being said it is on the end of Bourbon Street that starts to become residential, so it is quieter than other hotels on Bourbon which I have stayed.

Room Tip: The town home suites are beautiful and have some extra space laid out on two levels which is neat fo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Ballwin, Missouri
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been to New Orleans three times in the past 25 years and stayed at the Bourbon Orleans each time. My most recent visit was two weeks ago and it was just as great as we remembered! Our last visit was 18 years ago on our honeymoon! This time around we brought our kids and had an amazing time. Tanner and Kevin were particularly helpful, but to be honest every staff member we interacted with was great. The lobby, pool/courtyard, and rooms were beautiful too! Fantastic location, wonderful accomodations, terrific staff -- I won't wait 18 years before I go back!