7,374 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarelouis cathedralbeautiful hotelhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Beautiful hotel. Perfect location. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful view of the pool. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We Will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at the Bourbon O for 6 nights in June, 3 for business and 3 pleasure, although the entire experience was wonderful! I am a animal pharma sales rep, not an event planner but for this trip I was in charge of organizing a regional sales meeting for about 25 people, this included meals in and out of the hotel as well as conference space etc. I worked closely with Alyssa at the Bourbon Orleans who was excellent in making sure the entire meeting went off without a hitch, Alyssa even helped me with a 'New Orleans' scavenger hunt we did as a team building activity. The service did not stop there all but 1 expericene with with 1 employee (not even worth mentioning) was absolutely wonderful. Even employees just passing in the hallway would greet you.
The rooms were charming, modern and clean but in an old-world NOLA feel to them. You are on Bourbon street in some of the rooms, though the noise I felt was minimal. My sleep was only ok my first 2 nights only because my first day there I found out the hotel was haunted in certain areas (if that scares you avoid the 3 or 6 floors) but even though I was told the ghosts were friendly the first couple nights until my boyfriend got there were somewhat restless.
I frequently travel to NOLA, about 3 times a year on average but this was my first stay at the Bourbon Orleans for some reason, but will not be my last. The location is amazing! For all you noobs to the town this hotel is centrally located and again right on Bourbon Street. That being said it is on the end of Bourbon Street that starts to become residential, so it is quieter than other hotels on Bourbon which I have stayed.

Room Tip: The town home suites are beautiful and have some extra space laid out on two levels which is neat for a little extra.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been to New Orleans three times in the past 25 years and stayed at the Bourbon Orleans each time. My most recent visit was two weeks ago and it was just as great as we remembered! Our last visit was 18 years ago on our honeymoon! This time around we brought our kids and had an amazing time. Tanner and Kevin were particularly helpful, but to be honest every staff member we interacted with was great. The lobby, pool/courtyard, and rooms were beautiful too! Fantastic location, wonderful accomodations, terrific staff -- I won't wait 18 years before I go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Went for a business trip and the place was outstanding and the bed was awesome, so soft and everything was clean. There are only 3 things that I think should be looked in offering is FREE airport shuttle for guest, room service be available for lunch and that breakfast starts around 5:30am or 6am. Other then that, the FOOD from room service and in the restuarant was good and the entire staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family and I look forward to coming back to New Orleans again and staying in such a nice facility.

Room Tip: I had a room close to Bourbon Street and you could hear all the noise, but it wasn't that bad to me..........your in New Orleans so except some noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

First person I met at the hotel was Nolen. Extremely cute and friendly. I was somewhat earlier than I anticipated and he assisted me with my luggage and directions while I waited on my room. Desk staff was friendly and always had a smile. Room was larger than expected and bed was more comfortable than the ones in the Hilton's I usually stay in. Tanner was the other bellman that assisted me (also cute) and he and Nolan are the reason I'll never stay anywhere else when I'm in New Orleans.

I must mention that the location is excellent. Less than a block from Jackson square and the middle of Bourbon, there was no need for a can or a car.

Room Tip: I had a room with a king bed. Very bright and roomy though when I visit the Quarter I am not in my room a lot.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo