our family of four stayed the Easter weekend at this hotel and were surprised at the lack of quality for the price.
The sheets had stains on them, bathroom was dirty & old and there was trash along the bottom of the beds and behind the bedside table.
Carpet was filty.
Worst of all, THE NOISE LEVEL WAS UNBEARABLE !!! Brochure & online pictures show rooms with balconies, no balcony!
Parking is extra and if you are not happy with your stay and want to leave early, they charge you an early checkout fee !
They brag on the renovation they just had. Our family can only wonder what condition was this place in before undergoing such a huge renovation they speak of.
I think they spent it on wall paper and carpet.
We have lived in New Orleans & have also visited many times since moving away. The online pics of this place drew us in and the brochure was nice, but don't let it fool you.
NEVER again will we stay there!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans