Check in was great- very friendly and welcoming staff. Had no problems leaving our car with Valet (they even looked after it the day we checked out while we went on a tour, and at no charge!). Our room was nice, big enough and the bed very comfortable. The pool and courtyard is very cute and a nice place to relax. Breakfast was fine, not a lot of variety but what was on offer was fresh and tasty. Good location- walking distance to Bourbon St and nightlife but far enough away so it's quiet and feels safer. Would stay again and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans