This was a pleasant stay in New Orleans. he hotel was located very near the center of the town, and it was in addition quite peaceful.. There will always be some noice from the streets but it was not disturbing us.
The rooms was spacious and very nuce, we got a location against the pool area, wich was nice. The frontdesk was very helpful with all requests we had.
There was a small breakfast at the hotel with only a few tables inside, but if there is good weather then the tables outside by the pool was very nice.
The Pool itself was not that inviting, at first sight it seemed a bit dirty, but it wasnt, it was only a colour that made us think so, so when you where at the pool you could see that it was ok, but still, we did not try it out.
We went right out into a busy street, a lot of eating places and squares right nearby, so location was very good.
Sp this was a hotel that can be recommended..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans