My husband and I, along with several friends went to New Orleans a few days before our cruise was to leave in order to experience the town. This was our first time visiting NOLA and we did not know what to expect, since we had heard several conflicting recommendations. I am very happy to say that this is now one of our favorite places to visit and we will return. Bienville House is a great place to stay. The location is perfect, off Bourbon but not too far to walk. The rooms are very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and always spoke to us whenever we saw them. We are already planning our next visit to NOLA and we will definitely stay at the Bienville House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans