We stayed here over Christmas 2012. This is a great value hotel located in the French Quarter and also an easy walk to Canal Street and the Warehouse & Arts District. Smallish but well furnished comfortable rooms, small modern bathrooms, large plasma tvs, continental breakfast snack bar with fresh croissant and bread, bar and pleasant restaurant (popular but as yet unrated), very helpful and friendly reception, own large garage for parking. There is also a patio with dip pool and some rooms have decks.
The location is quiet, not far from the river walk and trams, Jackson Square and Canal St, and we appreciated its closeness to all the shops, bars, restaurants and music venues since it was easy to walk back safely to recharge batteries!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans