This boutique hotel felt like a dream in the heart of the French Quarter. Great walking distance (only 3 blocks!) from Canal St and Bourbon St. The hotel felt friendly and was very lovely! The staff was equally as charming as the cozy (and petite) rooms.
The pool was a bit small, but still very refreshing for hot Nawlins days in the summer. My only complaint (and this is really splitting hairs) is that the towels and sheets were changed only every 3 days, unless otherwise requested, due to the drought.
A big concern of mine was that one evening my boyfriend and I returned to our room very late and the door was ajar. Not simply unlocked... OPEN. I was scared for several reason, however nothing seemed to be missing or damaged. Upon checkout the following morning we notified the staff and they assured us that if any items were later report missing by us they would make every effort to correct things.
Overall, a dream vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans