2,463 results
All reviews jazz museum cookies and milk french quarter quaint hotel chain hotel two blocks rooms are small walked everywhere the location is perfect mardi gras jackson square pools mignon gregory nola charm burgundy
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

This hotel is perfect for a New Orleans getaway. It is classic and beautiful. The location is unbeatable, a short walk to Bourbon St and it's close enough to other spots where uber and lyft are very easy to take if you want to go somewhere further. There are two small pools, both of which we utilized almost every day. The staff was all very pleasant and easy to work with. They put out warm cookies and cold milk from 3-5 every day and it was just a cute touch that we really enjoyed. Overall I'd recommend this hotel and will hopefully be back :)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
VPowell2019, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Teya K,

How wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy so many of the hotel’s amenities: cookies and milk in the afternoon and our inviting pools and courtyards! We really appreciate that you loved our great location and great staff. I also hope you had a chance to enjoy the daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet too.

Thank you for your review, and please come back to visit us again soon for another great New Orleans getaway!

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband, my toddler and I drove up all the way from Miami, needless to say we were tired and as soon as we got to Hotel St. Pierre, Ryan took good care of us signing in and suggesting some of the activities that we could do. The bed was very comfortable under the smooth sheets. The staff was very friendly and making sure we had all we needed especially at breakfast time. The hotel has parking that was about $45 a night but at the center of French Quarter I am not shocked because parking is hard to find around. The hotel has 2 pools which looked inviting but unfortunately it was raining we didn't have a chance to enjoy them. But overall I would definetely come back! Thank for a great experience :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
VPowell2019, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Nathaelle C,
Thank you for posting a review of your pleasant experience at our hotel. It is wonderful to read about your fantastic stay and that our rooms & beds, hospitality, and excellent location were just right for your visit. We work hard to deliver exceptional service and will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially Ryan.
Thank you for being our guest and please come again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I have stayed at the Hotel St Pierre several times and consistant is a good word to describe my stays. Rooms are always very clean and tidy and perfect for my stay and the staff and service is always so nice, professional and friendly! I will never stay anywhere else in New Orleans. Everything is within walking distance or a short Uber ride away.
Mr. Bill

Room tip: . Ive stayed next to street and also inside off the street and wasnt bothered at all by noise
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
VPowell2019, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

goosematkin,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a great review on TripAdvisor. We know you have plenty of options in the French Quarter and we thank you for choosing us over and over! We love that we have been able to provide you with consistent great guest experience each visit.

Thank you again and please come back soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2019

I have been visiting New Orleans yearly for a long time. We usually rent a house, but this time we were celebrating my sister's bachrlorette party so we needed a place to accomiadate more than three couples. When I visit, I am not the type to want to stay in a Monteleone, I love the vibe and atmosphere of an old place with character. St. Pierre was PERFECT and exactly what I was looking for. Starting from day one when Ryan helped me get a block of rooms for all of our guests, he was so wonderful and made sure we had great rooms.

Then there was Vicky Powell and Ken Rafferty! Ken you are one in a million, just such a lovely human! Walking me to my car and carrying an umbrella over me during a heavy rain was above and beyond! I have never in all of my travels been taken care of as much as these two did to make this weekend for my sister perfect! Vicky went as far as telling me, send her a list with my requests and she actually went out and did some shopping ahead of time for me! I wanted each room to have champagne and glasses for when the guests arrived and she made that happen too!
There are so many people to thank and mention, but I can not remember everyone's names. I will say that there is not one person I would not mention. Every single person had a smile on their face and said hello! This is a very important quality to me in a hotel. It means the employees want to keep their jobs and the management appreciate them!
The rooms. I loved how perfect and how New Orleans they were! Exposed brick, hardwood floors and fire places. All of the bathrooms I saw in all of our rooms were pretty up to date, my bathtub did cause a leak though in the hallway, but I think is places built in the 1700's arent going to be perfect! We had balcony access which added to the charm.
Breakfast every morning was welcome for sure and you have to try Gregory's grits! Gregory you have something special in your family recipe! The warm cookies daily after a long day out and about are so welcoming as well.
There is a corner store and late evening options to like order pizza after a long night as well.
Walking distance to everything and the charm of the hotel and courtyards is undeniable.
Its the little things that this hotel does to make your stay wonderful. There isn't enough of that in today's world. I woud HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone, and we will be coming back as often as possible!
Please consider this hotel if you want New Orleans charm and customer service that is out of this world!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
VPowell2019, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Krista,
Wow! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to share this delightful feedback. Our hotel consistently strives to provide the best experience our guests have always imagined by offering the highest level of customer service possible. We loved taking care of everything you needed to make sure your sister had the best possible bachelorette party ever! We are excited to share your inspiring comments with the team.

Thank you for recommending us on line and please know it was a pleasure having you all as our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2019

If you still want to be in the French quarters but far enough away from all the madness, this is a good hotel. Very historic. Good, simple breakfast. Lobby is nice but the rooms are awful. The carpet was disgusting and they forgot to clean the puke off the back of the bathroom door.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Keefer83,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that the location of our historic hotel fit your need for a quiet location. While we appreciate that you enjoyed the daily complimentary hot breakfast and the lobby areas we are disappointed that we did not meet all of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apology for the condition that you found your guest room to be in upon check in. We have since had the carpet cleaned and immediately shared your comments with the entire housekeeping team.
Again,we apologize for any inconvenience this mishap caused you during your stay, and we sincerely hope you will allow us to make this right on a return visit to NOLA. I can be reached at (504) 524-4401 if you would like to discuss this further.