“New Orleans charm at its best”
Review of Hotel St. Pierre

Hotel St. Pierre
Ranked #63 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed April 1, 2010

We decided to try this Hotel after reading reviews on other hotels in the area. We wanted convienience-and we got it, walking distance from anywhere we wanted to go. Wanted to expierience true new Orleans charm and that is exactly what we got!!
This was our honeymoon and we could not have made a better choice! our room had a little balcony with the skyline of downtown as our view! The staff was very nice.
We will return! thanks so much! Oscar and Bonnie Johnson, Pensacola, Fl

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank blsrose

Reviewed March 27, 2010

Positives: location is excellent with attractions mostly within walking distance and the free parking is a real plus. Negatives: Expensive for a tired hotel that was cheaply renovated, furnished with garage sale furniture with very thin walls so you could hear everything - I mean everything next door. The staff was reasonably helpful. The bed was ok but creaked a lot. Showers were lukewarm. Brunch consisted of oj, coffee, biscuits, donuts, bagels, and cold cereal.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2010

I recently cancelled a reservation with their sister hotel Andrew Jackson run by the same managers and staff. I cancelled 45 days early and was told I still had to pay and was hung up on. 2 weeks later they charged me for my entire stay. This is after numerous attemps to talk to a manager, who are the only ones who can give a refund. When stu called 2 months later he said that this was a special occasion and he could charge me what he wanted. Even thuogh their website has no mention of my dates. Plus he said it was cancelled 20 days before my stay even though I verbally told them 45 days earlier on the phone. At $200 a day this has decimated my bank account and killed my credit for years to come. Beware these people are not you're friends and are extremely rude and hateful when help is needed. I feel they prey upon tourist who are not from their with unfair and unclear web postings that might alter their desicion. He also told me to get a lawyer. So, if their are others, please lets stop this.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HermitageTraveler
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Very nice and typical hotel, beautiful rooms and organization. Almost perfect, but not very clean (maybe because we were there for Mardi Gras, in a very crowded time)

Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2010

I wanted to be in the Quarter when the Saints won the Super Bowl so I wouldn't have to drive down once the game ended. The location, price, free parking and free continental breakfast are beyond compare to the larger hotels in the Quarter. It was close enough to Bourbon to walk, but far away that you didn't hear the noise. The staff was extremely friendly. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom was not in the best shape. There were calcium deposits and the shower head which I had to remove and there was a crack in the bath tub which probably contributed to the drainage problem. However, all things considered, this was a wonderful place to stay. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights and we all loved the hotel. The location was great which is a plus since parking was limited but free. Anthony is the person who does it all and is extremely friendly and nice and was always looking for ways to make your stay better. Would definitely stay here if we came back to New Orleans

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2009

wow, I read the reviews and I think some of these people should just stay at the Holiday Inn. We found the accommodations quite charming; loved the pools; the breakfasts; and the location. We didn't encounter loud children; but did hear drunken revelers arriving after midnight.this is n'orleans, darlin! you want peace and quiet? don't stay anywhere near the french quarter !

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple