Hotel St. Pierre
Preferred Hotels
$259
$189
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$151
$117
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$197
$138
$102
1,922 results
All reviewsjazz museumcookies and milkfrench quarterquaint hoteltwo blockschain hotelrooms are smallwalked everywherethe location is perfectmardi grasjackson squarepoolsgregorynolacharmburgundymaintenance
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed 07/06-07/10 (essence music festival)
Reading the reviews made me dread, dread DREAD booking this hotel but upon arrival (as with all my other travel expeeriences) I was pleasantly surprised to be misinformed by the reviews. No, the rooms weren't as advertised in the photos, but most times they aren't. Yes, the hotel was old, but it was boutique style as is all of the other hotels in the French Quarter. My experience with the staff was beyond pleasant (although I did see one staff member being extremely rude to a foreign family) The hotel had two outdoor pools, one which never seemed to be cleaned, but it was one of the few hotel that offered a pool on the French Quater. The location was very convenienent. The air conditioner worked wonderfully, they had a lot of activity brochures access to the internet, as well as a desktop and printer (at no additional cost)
All in all, if I ever stay in the French Quarter again, I definitely wouldn't mind returning here.
P.S..., continental breakfast is donuts, cereal, coffee, tea, and orange juice

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cee_Wanderlust
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Reception was were generally good but if one staff member in particular were any more laid back he'd be horizontal. However, location was great, value was brilliant, and access to two outdoor pools made the place seem like a relaxing holiday away rather than a bustling city break. Our room was pretty small but the place had character in the form of lots of jazz photos and records.
Had a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2012

From the moment we checked in it was a nightmare. The second night we were there my granddaughter woke up to feel something crawling across her arm, next thing she knew she had a big, black roach crawling across her face. She jumped out of bed as the roach crawled across her pillow and went behind the bed.

We had to leave and find another place to stay. Mirrors were hung so high we couldn't even see our faces, toilet ran for over 30 minutes, phone in the room didn't work, and the bathroom door had a loose hinge so it wouldn't close properly. Pool was full of bugs and so disgusting my granddauther couldn't stand to be in it.

I really wanted to stay in a true Creole cottage and the Hotel St. Pierre looked so darling on their web site, but it turned out to be more like the "Bates Motel" from the movie "Psycho".

Room Tip: Stay someplace else.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Arlette G
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We drove through the night and arrived at the hotel by 7am. The staff was very helpful...they got our car into the (very limited) parking lot and was able to get us into our room by 9am. The staff was very friendly and it was not a far walk to the entire French Quarter...

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank iluv2
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Quaint, charming, unique, but not the ritz. It is a 200 or so year old building, or set of buildings, in a very old city. But I think it was great! The furnishings are dated, well used and not perfect. But it is very historic, close to the action but still very quiet.
All the other new guests we spoke with agree, "the reviews leaving you wondering, but we tried it and where pleasantly surprised" I WOULD stay here again. I'm used to B&B's with a Victorian feel. This is not the same, but it IS N.O. Historical feel!!
Try it, you'll be surprised!

• Stayed: July 2012