Hotel St. Pierre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Inn on St Ann(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Inn on St. Peter(New Orleans)
Cornstalk Hotel(New Orleans)
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Inn on Ursulines(New Orleans)
1,866 results
All reviewsjazz museumcookies and milkfrench quarterquaint hoteltwo blockschain hotelrooms are smallwalked everywherethe location is perfectmardi grasjackson squarepoolsgregorynolacharmburgundymaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2008

I stayed at this hotel with four of my friends so that made five of us in a room with two beds, that was kind of cramped. The rooms are not spacious, but it does say European Style so that is what you should expect. The staff was great, I got so drunk the first night we were there that I didn't remember getting back to the room and I didn't have a key either. I guess a staff member helped me back once I was in the lobby. So you can't beat that type of service. The sinks and showers were funny built, and kind of hard to use. The location was great, right in the French Quarter, don't be freaked by the area it is MONEY. This is a good spot for some serious get'n down.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2008

This small hotel on the historic register is within easy walking distance for all you want to see in the French Quarter. Our three rooms were on the low end, price-wise, and a bit smaller than some others we saw. But they were perfectly adequate.

Everyone on the staff went above and beyond to help us with the usual "tourist" questions, suggesting restaurants and making reservations, and immediately getting us whatever we needed for our rooms. They pointed out the grocery store with a deli just down the street, which was nice for picking up beer and snacks for a respite on the patio outside our rooms.

Arrive early enough, and you can get a parking space in the hotel lot, which is a real plus in NO.

Our only "complaints" would be that the pillows were too high/big and sometimes the hot water was slow in arriving (typical of an older building).

We would return here!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 23, 2007

My husband and I just got back from a wonderful 4-day mini, childless, second honeymoon in New Orleans. We spent two nights at the Hotel St. Pierre and had a lovely time. The rooms are very small and dark, but clean and charming. I sent away housekeeping, who came both mornings like clockwork, cheerful. The man at the front desk came running out of the hotel to assist us off of the airport shuttle and the entire staff was gracious and helpful. The hotel is staffed with security at night. The free continental breakfast is more than adequate. If you are looking for a chain hotel type of stay with all the amenities, this is not the place for you. If you are loking for a B&B style stay at an inexpensive, conveniently located, quiet neighborhood in the French Quarter, I would highly reccommend!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2007

We went for the Rams Saints game and loved the hotel. It always helps when your team wins. We had a suite which had alot of room. There were 6 people in our room and it was not crowded at all. I would go back anytime. We love New Orleans.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2007

We stayed at the St. Pierre as part of our honeymoon, and weren't impressed. However, the worst part occurred after we left and discovered that an inn keeper robbed my wife of all the money in her wallet. After calling management and attempting to get compensated, the "manager" was extremely RUDE and refused to offer any compensation or explanation whatsoever. We absolutely would not recommend this hotel to any future traveler. Also, in our opinion, it appeared they catered the an alternative/homosexual crowd, because there were a number of guest in our hotel, definitely not something we enjoyed on our honeymoon. BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)