“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stopped for a quick lunch - loved the Crab and Corn Bisque soup - the blackened chicken alfredo calzone and the cheesey bread with dipping sauce! Not cheap, but nothing is in NOLA - but good food and plenty of it for the $

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We had enough Cajun food and needed a change during our trip. We were happy to find Rotolo's the pizzas were good as well as the sandwiches.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch. It's located in the French Quarter. They service was quick. The pizza was good. We got a small pizza to split and we each got 2 pieces. With an appetizer or salad, it's the perfect size because who wants leftovers when on vacation. We also ordered the hummus with bread and the bread was AMAZING.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We went to the location in Metairie because we couldn't find a parking space at the Decatur location (and because we had an Entertainment coupon). We had a small each, thin, whole wheat crust. One was a Bacon Cheeseburger and one was a Sweep the Floor. Both were excellent.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I was so impressed with the service at Rotolo's. I was planning a Friday night dinner for a group of 22 people visiting New Olreans for a conference. I stopped in on Thursday at noon and asked if they'd be able to have one table for all of us, if we decided to eat there. They don't accept reservations, so I was a little worried. They assured me that they'd be able to accommodate our group with no problem. I told them we'd probably be there around 7:30pm.

The next night, we arrived at Rotolo's and they already had the table set up, with the water glasses already filled even. I assumed it was for another party, but they said it was for our group. I was amazed at how well they took care of us. We're a customer service group ourselves, so we tend to notice really good and really bad service. Rotolo's falls into the really good category for sure. Food was excellent as well. We had pizzas, calzones, toasted wraps, and wings. Everything was wonderful.

Dinner at Rotolo's was a fantastic start to our Team-Building weekend. I'd go back there in a heartbeat.