“such great ribs”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

do yourself a favor and order the ribs. yes, the other meats are great, but the ribs are glorious, truly embodying the reason for dry rub. gosh, they're amazing. my mouth is watering right now thinking about them. go get them before I eat all of them.

There are newer reviews for The Joint

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have a few decent places in Chicago for BBQ and one was featured on TV, which may be the top place in Chicago. So we figured on trying The Joint while in NOLA...The Joint is out of this world! I must say, the brisket was top notch and the ribs are sooo tender, St. Louis style! The chicken is moist the pork has such good flavor and the sausage has a nice snap and it too has a ton of flavor.

And for the sides, we did the mac-n-cheese, baked beans and the green beans. Mac-n-cheese was my favorite. I also love how the give you a slice of toasted bread and some pickle chips as well.

For us, this will be a repeat every time we are in NOLA!

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A fun laid back place with food that was amazing. I had the 3 meat plate and all of it was fantastic. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

First night in New Orleans, first night in the States and what a first night!
Best bbq food I've ever had. Yes we don't get much BBQ/smoked food in UK, but was one of my favourite ever meals!
My wife and I both ahd the platters and both were stuffed.
Brisket, pulled pork and ribs were all excellent, washed down with a Jackamo IPA from Abita.

1  Thank SouthCitySi
Reviewed October 2, 2012

the best BBQ Ribs i have had in many years. Great food and atmosphere. Deli style seating and pick up the order yourself when called.