“Great breakfast-awesome coffee!”

Cafe Envie
Ranked #9 of 88 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: It is local's favorite coffeeshop in lower French Quarter. Best breakfast in the Quarter. Great espresso shots, tea selection, delicious iced coffee, bagels, pastries and deserts. Free wi-fi in beautiful corner store.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Adorable little open-air coffee shop that has a great fresh breakfast menu (as well as lunch, too)
We stopped here 2 out of our 3 days in town after reading positive reviews. They are really close to the hotel we stay at (Hotel Provincial). The coffee is wonderful (we had iced lattes and mochas)
Pancakes and egg sandwiches were tasty as well as the almond croissant-YUM! We will be back next year!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Café Envie offers great little tables on the street that makes people watching possible. And people watching is great in New Orleans. The coffee is great as are the breakfasts and lunches. I had a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich on ciabatta bread with carmelized onions. It was delicious. My friend had a veggie wrap and a vegetarian sandwich on ciabatta bread and both were good. The service is great and the place is neat and clean. It's a short walk from Frenchmen Street and the French Quarter.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Spouse loved the coffee and the free re-fills! I had a great breakfast -- asparagus and prosciutto omelet. Since the place is open air, smoking is allowed, unfortunately.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was staying at a hotel on Frenchmen Street and I insisted on going here every day for their dark French roast. I was hooked.
I had a Venetian blend iced coffee as well that was awesome. Breakfast was so yummy that we ate there without hesitation 2 out of the 4 days of our stay. Thank you for rocking the coffee and the hash browns!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great atmosphere and an amazing spiked iced tea!!! Loved being able to get a " to go" cup n NOLA and take in all the sights!