“Best white Russian' s ever”
Review of Cafe Envie

Cafe Envie
Ranked #4 of 58 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: It is local's favorite coffeeshop in lower French Quarter. Best breakfast in the Quarter. Great espresso shots, tea selection, delicious iced coffee, bagels, pastries and deserts. Free wi-fi in beautiful corner store.
Clearwater, Florida
“Best white Russian' s ever”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. Big enough to share. White Russians were made with fresh brewed espresso. Delicious. Still craving them. Great spot for people watching.

• Visited May 2013

Pacifica
“The best coffee experience in the French Quarter”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was our go-to place for breakfast in the French Quarter. The food was fabulous, and the coffee drinks were consistently outstanding. Add, free Wi-Fi, a friendly accommodating staff, and you have a perfect place for locals and tourists alike.

This was clearly a 'locals favorite' spot since the staff knew nearly everyone on a first name basis. Imagine my surprise when we were treated with the same friendliness during our first and subsequent visits. A friendly, competent staff, outstanding food, and all of the baristas have clearly been well trained since we had flawless lattes and cappuccinos with different baristas over a three week

Even when we moved further away from Cafe Envie later in our trip we made it a point to stop by at least one a day to have an excellent coffee, check our email and converse with the friendly staff.

• Visited February 2013
Redmond, Washington
“Felt like home...”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stopped here for Irish Coffee on a cold, drizzly morning after a long walk. Did not eat, but would have if we had more time. Friendly and efficient staff, cozy and comfortable atmosphere. This is what Starbucks would strive to be if it could.

• Visited February 2013
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Starbucks could learn something......”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I see a lot of reviews on the food, but I did not have any! However, I can share that I had by far and away the best latte of my life. After my first sip, I literally went back and thanked the barista! The coffee was flavorable, the right amount of foam, and right amount of milk. I would be remiss if I did not mention that their was even a foam design. If you are a coffee lover like myself, then you know there is nothing better than a good latte! (and there is nothing worse than some cafes calling a horrible mixture of shots and milk a latte)

The atmosphere is great too. Laid back, no rush, and just able to relax.

So kudos to Envie and their barista. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very tasty breakfast”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very tasty breakfast options at Envie, and a wonderful, friendly staff. We really enjoyed our meal, and it's in such a fun location. Open windows make for a great atmosphere. Great coffee, delicious omelets, good buttery biscuits. I'd happily return!

• Visited April 2013