“A cut above”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“A cut above”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Beautifully presented food with professional waiters here. A great beer and wine list to choose from. Tasty pasta and cajun dishes impressed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Pamela S

Las Vegas, Nevada
“A great lunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a great place to eat, you pick out what you want and they cook it.

• Visited February 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“The best Asian/Louisiana Cuisine!”
Reviewed September 11, 2008

This restaurant has one of the best lunches I have ever had. I did not realize you could add asian sensibilities to Louisiana cooking until I went to this place. While I am familiar with Louisiana fare, I was always surprised by the subtle spices that were used to bring a new flavor to what I initially thought was typical for this area. For example, the "Casian" fried catfish was spiced in a way that made catfish melt in your mouth with crunch, if that's possible to say. It is obvious the chef is very gifted in his craft.

The ingredients were always fresh and the cooking always done to perfection. The chef always went out of his way to please us. He would create vegetarian meals for my wife which she appreciated not just because he was accomodating but because the stir fries were always delicious and unique. This is a restaurant that was special because the chef made it so.

The wait staff were always attentive and went out of their way when it was someone's birthday. They prepared desserts free of charge and sometimes gave surprise presents for the guest of honor. It made the restaurant feel more like home.

I wish the chef and staff all the best in the future. I am sure that in the right place, they will succeed. I am only sad because they are relocating out of state. Best wishes to the chef and staff and Streetcar Bistro. Louisiana will miss you!

Ft Lauderdale
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

The restaurant's lunch buffet was great! Typically, we do not go to buffets because the quality of the food is usually subpar, but at the Streetcar Bistro, the food was great. All the dishes were fresh, they had multiple "Hot Pot" stations to boil food in. The staff was courteous and attentive, and they also had a chocolate fountain with several dippings. The fresh fruit coupled with chocolate was the best. I will definitely stop by again when i come back to visit.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This was a favorite lunch spot when I worked in the CBD. They seemed to have suddenly closed a few years ago. Sad!”
Reviewed July 16, 2008