“Hookah and Food!!!!”

Ranked #565 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

The wait staff there is dope. I got served by the, Eric, and Valerie the few times I went there. I was in Nola for a week and went there 4 times. It was great. The hookah is great. I recommend 75% guava and 25% mint. Joe had her own favorite that I tried and was really good but I forgot what the mix was. The food I got there was the chicken kebab and the beef kebab with hummus, babaganoosh, and mashed potatoes. We cleaned the plates up. So good! I recommend to everyone. They also have clean bathrooms and the music they play is so good. They put on some Cheb Khaled when I asked too.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing !! So much flavor !! Loved the hookah flavors also ! The service was great !!!!!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Came just to check out the hookah bar, but luckily I was ready to eat! Excellent hummus, wraps are more than a single hungry person can eat alone! Service was also top notch. I was waiting on a friend to join me and the wait staff were super accommodating.

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

The server was very nice and a lot of help. It was our first time and definitely a great one. We will definitely come again! We didn't eat but the food looked and smelled amazing.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

I was walking around the French Quarter and found this place, this is the best hookah bar that I ever seen and been to and I've been to many.

The staff is very friendly and they serve one hell of a hookah my server was Eric and he is really nice and kept checking my table every 5 minutes to if I needed something and if I was enjoying my time there.
I've been here twice during my three days visit and I enjoyed every second I spent here.
They even have belly dancing on Fridays and Saturdays.
This is a must visit place if you want to drink and enjoy a belly dancing show or if you want to smoke hookah, drink and enjoy the show.

I ordered a margarita, watermelon and mint hookah and it wad amazing.

This is my new favorite spot in the French Quarter.
Words can't really describe how satisfied I'm with this place but numbers certainly can
100/10