“Disgraceful.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Not only was my food over cooked but someone decided to give themselves an extra tip at my expense. I will never patronize that establishment again! and i strongly urge others not to give them your business either!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our service was horrible. Our food was worse! We waited over an hour for our meals, and it wasn't even busy! Our food was disgusting!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I went there and I was totally ignored by BRITTNEY who at this point I think has some race issues. I went to pick up my food I was there first yet she helped the people who came after me and didn't even acknowledge me. Waited another 10min at the register and no one helped me until the manager came. She was not an Yuri better but she tried. When Brittney asked what was my problem well needless to say I went clean off on her and she still didn't get it. What a JOKE I Will post continously how horrible this place is!

1  Thank nolawife
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Staff is very rude and loud. Food was not cooked properly had to send it back 2 times before I gave up.

1  Thank Mrw1243
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I know it seems like a crime to go to an IHOP when in New Orleans, the fine dining mecca of the south; however, I'd had a long day, was very tired, very hungry and just didn't want to drive downtown, find a parking space, avoid drunk folks and find someplace to eat. So I drove over to IHOP. There was one car in the parking lot at dinner time. While this did not give me confidence that I'd get a good meal, I took a chance...and ended up satisfied.