“Good Food - why was this place a ghost town?”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #1,228 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I know it seems like a crime to go to an IHOP when in New Orleans, the fine dining mecca of the south; however, I'd had a long day, was very tired, very hungry and just didn't want to drive downtown, find a parking space, avoid drunk folks and find someplace to eat. So I drove over to IHOP. There was one car in the parking lot at dinner time. While this did not give me confidence that I'd get a good meal, I took a chance...and ended up satisfied.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went for a very early breakfast. Great food, great service, great price! Only complaint was that it was freeeeezing in the restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The 2st day we had an awesome waitress that recommended items on the menu the following day is was a bit more crowded so order got mixed up but over all it was nice.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

There aren't many places to eat around the Baymont Inn unless you want fast food. When we got to IHOP the computers were down and the staff was very stressed out. The service was horrible and you could barely understand what the waitress was saying; however, I'm sure she was stressed. Once we got our food it was very good. We paid quickly once the computers came up for fear that they would go down again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

These were worst pancakes I ever tasted. They were very stale and I was wondering if they were day old. I would been better off digging my breakfast out of garbage can. Save your money and do not eat at his location off canal street.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!