“Bueno”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a great little spot. Cold margaritas, warm chips and hot sauce - what more do you need on a steamy NOLA afternoon? The tamales were some of the best I have had. the tacos were also very tasty, had mine with pico de gallo, my friend went American with lettuce tomato and sour cream. Something for everyone!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Grabbed lunch there while visiting the French Market. So happy we did. My wife had the steak taco and I had a Steak burrito - both featured the carne asada skirt steak, which is AMAZING. We can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Nurtzof
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I ate here on the recommendation of a friend and it was delicious. My wife lived in El Paso for years and she said it was the most authentic Mexican food she's had since leaving there. Definitely try this place out!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food was of excellent quality.I had the mixed grill, my husband, the carne asada. We were both suprized at the quality of the food and the expertise of the chef. The sauces and flavors were extraordinary. The manager told us they are expanding.This was our third visit to this restaurant and we will return again on our next trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

While enjoying a long weekend in New Orleans - we found this quaint Mexican restaurant in the French Quarter. It is located across from the famous french market on Decatur. The menu is right up everyone's alley - Mexican with flair. We enjoyed seafood, chicken, pork and chorizo sausage. We were not disappointed with the food or the homemade avocado dip made table side. Too much food so would suggest splitting appetizers. The drinks were exceptional and really went well with the food. We have put this one down on our return list.