“Conveniently located in DoubleTree...”
Review of Wow Cafe & Wingery - CLOSED

Wow Cafe & Wingery
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Since it is located in the lobby of the DoubleTree Hotel, it was convenient for drinks and a snack with friends without having to brave the crowds (and prices) in the French Quarter. There was plenty of other time to do that. The service was quick, drinks were sufficiently potent, food was as expected and the atmosphere open and bright.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

With tears in my eyes, on my way home to Chi town from a foodie blowout in New Orleans for a week, I needed that last bit o flavor. Oddly enough, I wanted a burger so of course I stopped at WOW Wingery! Drawn by a fellow travelers purchase of wings and pulled pork sandwich, I decided on a Crescent City Burger. It was served up fresh and the burger was juicy and delicious.The hospitality of employee Michele allowed me to continue feeling warm and fuzzy about my NOLA experience. Michelle, as we say in Chicago " The burger was "bleepin' golden and so was your service!! Price was right too. Busy for a reason.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Nice place to get a early coffee fix and a pastry. WiFi is good so you can catch up on email and such. Nicely furnished and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We entered the restaurant to the tables either occupied or dirty, mind you there weren't but 3 tables occupied in there. We waited for 10 minutes to get our drinks, 25 minutes for our fried cheese sticks. Then we waited another 30 minutes for our wings, which came out barely warm.

Very disappointing. By the time we left we had only seen our server 4 times, had to go to the bar to pay our bill. And all the dirty tables that were there when we arrived were still that way when we left!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

but then I didn't try the wings. Very clean but the restroom was through the lobby of the adjoining hotel..a little annoying. Great selection of beer.