“Wonderful food, coffee, and atmosphere”
Review of Surrey's Juice Bar

Surrey's Juice Bar
Ranked #21 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Garden District
Reviewed September 4, 2017

The food was really great; my boyfriend got the avocado, cheese, crab omelet, and I got one of the specials, an egg bake with andouille sausage, etc. The biscuit it came with was amazing; maybe one of the best I've had. It was huge and very moist. We both got the iced coffee, which had a cinnamon flavor, but didn't come sweetened. I loved it.

We came for breakfast on a Sunday around 9 am and were able to get a table right away. The place was full by the time we left. The service was excellent and friendly. They even have a water cooler just outside. The decor was colorful and bright, perfect for the restaurant.

I would gladly go back and would strongly recommend Surrey's to others.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The staff and service is quick and very friendly. We had breakfast there. The juice was top notch! Thought scrambled eggs were a bit dry. Potatoes were good, but had a kick (not for me). My wife very much enjoyed what she had which I don't recall right now. There was a wait to get in, and it's small so if it's raining, dress accordingly. Would suggest to give it a try.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Banana Fosters was out of this world and the biscuit/gravy was pretty good as well. Low key restaurant but quick and fantastic service. Totally worth it.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I have traveled a ton and no one does shrimp and grits like them. Plus the small place feel and great huge you can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Great place for brunch/breakfast. Make sure you reach early. We couldn't eat the first day so ended up going another day.