“We all loved that place!”
Review of Surrey's Juice Bar

Surrey's Juice Bar
Ranked #22 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Garden District
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The whole family loved that place!
Loved the gumbo it was pretty awesome came back the next day for some more but they had something else. The shrimp and grits were yummy. My son loved the juices!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is a hole in the wall dive. There was a German roach crawling on the silverware and on our table. I don't care how "good" the people say this place is- roaches are a ref flag. Run the other way and dine elsewhere!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

First of all, I LOVE the fact that I can order almost any freshly-squeezed juice known to man and that the Surrey staff will gladly combine them. (I had grapefruit and kale and it was wonderful; my husband loved his pineapple-mango-orange.) We arrived early and didn't have to wait, but there was a line forming upon our departure. The building is long and narrow and seating is limited, but if you do have to wait, trust me that it will be worth it. Service was prompt and polite. I ordered the crab omelet and it was delicious. Duck egg omelets were also available, and I'm sure those would have been equally unique and great-tasting. My husband had the boudin sausage and he wasn't wild about it, but otherwise, our venture to Surrey was excellent. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

it was a sunday morning, a friend waited an hour before the rest of the group got to the restaurant and we were seated about 10 minutes later. I never had grits before and was so happy to have had Surrey's shrimp and grits be my first. several friends ordered the bananas foster french toast and they all loved it. the price is great, the staff is nice, food is delicious- you should eat here!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

It's always fun, funky and 'Nawlins to eat at Surrey's in the Garden District at Euterpe/Magazine Streets. The crabmeat omelet is rich and will send you home to take a nap! Fresh squeezed juices and true New Orleans coffee make this dining experience a must do if you want real new Orleans.
Bring Cash, as credit cards are not taken here. Come early if possible because mid morning usually has a line outside the door.