“The Best Cannoli”

Neighborhood: Mid-City
New Orleans, Louisiana
“The Best Cannoli”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I grew up in New Orleans and remembered this special treat as a child. I've lived and travelled to many places and tried cannoli in many of these places. Brocato's cannoli is the best I have ever had. If you want real cannoli and are in New Orleans then you will not be disappointed. The place is busy but the lines move quickly. While the cannoli is my favorite everything else I've tried is also very good (gelato, cream horns). The regular cannoli is my preference but the chocolate covered cannoli is pretty good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Clifford R

New Orleans
“Make special trip for these treats”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We drive 60 minutes for a special occasion treat. We enjoy the gelato, eclairs, Prussian, Napoleon, and cannoli. We always bring a box home for the next day.

• Visited May 2014
“Wonderful Treat”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This was a perfect summer treat for the kiddos. The selection of gelato and Italian ice made the whole group happy. The cannoli's were a must try for sure, the chocolate covered was my favorite!

“A good experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a small ice cream shop with a good selection of made in the shop ice creams. We had a scoop of real pistachio and a scoop of almond "pistachio". The server was quick to point out the difference between the two to ensure we were getting what we expected. We thought this was charming as my husband dislikes real pistachio and I disparage almond pistachio. It was nice to see both offered. This shop is outside the densely packed French Quarter and parking was found on a side street.

• Visited June 2014
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Italian & former New Orleans resident”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

EXCELLENT & AUTHENTIC ITALIAN BAKERY & GELATO CAFE !

Having been raised in a Boston Italian family, Brocato's was my ONLY refuge for AUTHENTIC / HOMEMADE Italian sweets !

And I lived directly across the street from Brocato's !!! ;)

It's a very small store/ cafe, tiny in fact. Be patient and polite.

You WILL be glad you waited ,)

• Visited July 2013