“Forget the calories~”

Neighborhood: Mid-City
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Forget the calories~”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Phenomenal bakery items that are just too hard to resist! I went on and had to have some gelato to top it off. Delicious! Very polite and friendly staff, too. Worth hunting down for an exceptional treat or two... or more!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 4everPaul

“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It was pretty good, though it's definitely not the 2nd best restaurant in New Orleans. We had ice cream, cannolis, and an Italian soda. Good, pretty good, but not out of this world like I'd expect for the #2 restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Evans, Ga
“Good treat”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here after a long hot day of sight seeing. The Gelato was great. Would have liked to try the cookies and all their other goodies, but had no room left after eating the gelato. Should have gotten some to go, but my children are not big sweet eaters, so I would have eaten them, and I do not need the calories.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tleeEvans
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The cannoli's are AWESOME, I have not tasted better anywhere thus far, the mini ones are the best. The ice-cream is also pretty good.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank melanie b
New Orleans
“My favorite place in New Orleans to eat sweets and drink coffee!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am a native of New Orleans, and this has been my favorite place to eat sweets and drink coffee since I was fetus. Seriously, monenem ate dere when I was jus' a tadpole. I bring all of my out-of-town guests there, and have never heard a single complaint.

• Visited May 2013