“Pretty good”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mid-City
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It was pretty good, though it's definitely not the 2nd best restaurant in New Orleans. We had ice cream, cannolis, and an Italian soda. Good, pretty good, but not out of this world like I'd expect for the #2 restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

Houston, Texas
“Good treat”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here after a long hot day of sight seeing. The Gelato was great. Would have liked to try the cookies and all their other goodies, but had no room left after eating the gelato. Should have gotten some to go, but my children are not big sweet eaters, so I would have eaten them, and I do not need the calories.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tleeEvans
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The cannoli's are AWESOME, I have not tasted better anywhere thus far, the mini ones are the best. The ice-cream is also pretty good.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank melanie b
New Orleans
“My favorite place in New Orleans to eat sweets and drink coffee!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am a native of New Orleans, and this has been my favorite place to eat sweets and drink coffee since I was fetus. Seriously, monenem ate dere when I was jus' a tadpole. I bring all of my out-of-town guests there, and have never heard a single complaint.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Adam L
Stonewall, Louisiana
“Gelato!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We loved Angelo Brocato's! The gelato was so delicious that we came back the next day before leaving New Orleans. This is the type of place where you can come, have a coffee and read the newspaper with your pastry (or just go straight to the gelato). Just don't miss this very old, authentic Italian place.

• Visited May 2013