“yummy yummy yummy!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mid-City
Reviewed September 16, 2011

this past Dec hubs and I had praline gelato at a restaurant so this trip we had to go to the source! We'd had a huge dinner and then walked over to Brocato's and shared a half nutella half praline-wow was it good! There were lots of Italian cookies in addition to the gelato-they looked really good, too!

1  Thank BeachbumAggie

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Everything is excellent. Get the mini cannoli and a napoleon, lemon ice or watermellom if in season bring home a bag of queen cookies. Its all terrific!

1  Thank pkmcallen
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Cakes are super moist. Gelato is wondeful. What else can I say? A treat for the whole family.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Great NOLA gem. We went there after seeing it on a food network special with Emeril and we were not disappointed. My wife loved her sherbet, oatmeal cookie, and macaroon. I was very pleased with my coconut & pralines & cream mix. Nice fun atmosphere, great for a couples date or family desert outing. Its a bit pricer then ice cream but it's worth the few bucks.

1  Thank BigDaddy3n
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I don't care for gelato other than Angelo Brocato's. It's more dense and more like ice cream. I tried their tiramisu last week and it was wonderful. They are the best bakery in NO.

1  Thank texasredtop