“GREAT Iced coffee”

Ranked #22 of 91 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 5, 2017

This place was off of the beaten path, but we desperately needed a pick-me-up after we arrived at our hostel a few blocks away. It was empty when we got there so I was a little skeptical, but the iced coffee was PHENOMENAL. I wish I had asked what blend it was or where they got it from. I'd go back again!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This modern store front with a clean, pleasant feel to it beckoned to me. Once inside, I tried their cappuccino and watched them prepare a pour over; a from scratch tea; and an espresso. Their selection of pastries was adequate.

My cappuccino was perfection. What made me even happier was when a patron got a cell call and was polite enough to get up and move outdoors before continuing with his call. The noise level is low at this place.

One note, if you're in a hurry for just plain old coffee, this is not your place.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Pictures online show a vibrant interior with tables and decorations. What we came into was an empty room with a single counter, a mini fridge and an espresso maker. Dark and foreboding. She made a decent cup of coffee but charged $4.35 for a 8oz cup. Completely bizarre experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

For some reason, the Google map shows them near the Museum of Death...a sign of caffeine addiction? LOL! But once you find it, it's a hidden gem. Great space to relax or work. Simple menu. Since you can get the usual at any coffee house, I thought I'd try something different.

I ordered Miss Tracy's Addiction...two shots of espresso, steamed coconut and regular milk, honey, simple syrup and a dash of cayenne....hot and spicy that left my mouth on fire. It is a unique flavor that I couldn't get enough of! I got my friend Two Black Eyes...LOL! Two shots of espresso and drip coffee. I also bought a pound of ground coffee.

This is really a great little place. Friendly chill guy working and a nice little respite from the rest of the world. Can't get Miss Tracy off my mind...I think I'm addicted...LOL!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I don't get why every coffee house isn't creating coffee with honey, cayenne pepper, and coconut milk - it's such a brilliant combination. I make it a point to get there every time I'm in town. Ambiance is cool too. Only negative - their bathroom was pretty disgusting - but that addiction is so good, I'm leaving it at 5 stars.