“Haunted French Quarter Walk”

Historic New Orleans Tours
Ranked #28 of 216 Tours in New Orleans
Washington DC
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Haunted French Quarter Walk”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We did the Walk through the Quarter that departed from Pirate's Alley Cafe. Our guide did a great job of storytelling and bringing history to life! We saw all of the haunted spots in the Quarter and got at least one version of the events that led to their hauntings! I only wish I'd done this tour years ago!

Visited August 2014

Virginia, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not the best”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Today we had Dave for the cemetery/voodoo tour. While Dave certainly knew his facts, entirely too much time was spent meandering about architecture and Nicholas Cage. We were dropped off at the Voodoo temple - NOBODY enjoyed this part of the tour. Learned absolutely nothing About voodoo - just had an old lady talk everyone in circles. Overall not so interesting.

Visited August 2014
Shanghai, China
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Amazing Ghost Tour, Excellent Tour Guide”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I took the Ghost Tours on Thursday, 31 July at 7:30pm and was privileged to have such a wonderful, wonderful tour guide. The tour started at the luxurious Bourbon Orleans Hotel, where she told us the horrifying stories of the sightings and the history of the seen "presence" in the hotel. My group was fortunate enough to access the ballroom that evening, which was great! For information, this company is one of the very few tour companies in the whole New Orleans that has access to this hotel...

The tour guide is definitely the primary reason why I highly recommend this tour. True to what they say, the tour is more of about authenticity rather than theatricality that most other tours have. Guided by a true local native, this tour will literally blow your mind!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Adriel T
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Garden District Walking Tours”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I hope I've posted to the correct Tour company.

I had a really lovely couple of hours with our guide. It was informative and fun. Not too long and not too short. Also, I liked that this was a small group, so I could actually hear what was being said. The extra bonus for me was running into Loomed NOLA shop - great textiles!!!

Visited May 2014
Long Beach, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I travel to New Orleans about every other year. It seems like every time I visit I wind up taking a tour with this company. Over the years I have taken their cemetery tour, their French Quarter tour, their Garden District tour, their haunted tour, and their city van tour. What has always stood out is that their guides are always incredibly knowledgeable and personable. Even more importantly I have always received outstanding customer service from this company. Highly recommend taking one of their tours.

Visited July 2014