“Great Tour Company”

Ranked #29 of 223 Tours in New Orleans
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Great Tour Company”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had an emergency happen during our trip and Historic New Orleans Tours we so accommodating with us. They allowed us to re-schedule the tour. They were wonderful with us. Thank you so much.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Tour!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Scandalous cocktails was a nice way to spend a late afternoon. The cocktails were the least part of the tour, which I thought odd, but it was informative and interesting. The usual guide wasn't there so we had a sub. She did well, but we were confused at the last stop. I think she lost us!

1 Thank Dwayne I
San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted history tour - fascinating”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed the Haunted History Tour with Frank. We were able to see some amazing historical places and get in depth context as to why some serious "unresolved issues" might lead to lots of lingering spiritual activity. All of Frank's narratives were well researched and perfectly laid out, so you know these are not made up campfire ghost stories, but eerie and chilling documented facts. Whether you believe in ghosts or are a total skeptic, you'll learn a lot about New Orleans (and who is sharing it with you.)

As a side note, one member of our tour repeatedly got "orbs" on her photos - I guess they liked her, because I got none when taking the same photos from the same spots. Another participant had to duck out due to an overwhelming sick feeling as we approached the "most haunted mansion in New Orleans." Coincidence? Who cares? The whole thing was cool either way. (I hope the lady is alright).

2 Thank Hardeez
Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Perfect intro to the French Qtr”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family group trip started with a private tour of the French Quarter and St. Louis #1 cemetery. Our guide was authentic, enthusiastic, and let us see a perspective we would not have picked up on own. He tailored the tour to our interests and schedule. We appreciated his candid dry humor. This tour company came through for us. Thanks! Tip - bring a cold water bottle in summer. The visitor center next to St. Louis #1 is air conditioned with bathrooms, water fountain, and historic displays.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank funsundeal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Tour and Excellent Guide”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My friends and I booked the Haunted Historical Tour, and we were not disappointed. Although we didn't see any ghosts or catch any orbs on our cameras, we thoroughly enjoyed the storytelling of our guide, Frank.

Even if ghosts aren't your thing, this tour is seeped in fact, and you'll learn a ton about New Orleans' history and what it was like to live in such a diverse town. The ghost stories themselves come from true stories that have been well-documented so anyone can learn something and, at the very least, enjoy a good scare.

I highly recommend this tour and wish Frank all the best from the four from Indiana who were too focused to ask questions. :)

1 Thank Ali M